Failed Termination Attempt

The Site Director had cast 682 out of Site 19. 682 initially let himself melt. But then there was something.

An unmistakable feeling.

Hatred. Where was his sister? How dare he do this to him? Why must the sun have done this?

Rage filled 682. He needed to find his sister. So,he forced himself back together. It was absolute agony. He's felt worse,so he was used to it.

He slowly walked in the direction in which his sisters familiar scent lingered. Even after years,682's highly adapted nose could still smell the remnants.

He kept walking,and his hatred for the sun and the melted beings around him just kept growing. The sun was a monster. He growled to himself,he wasn't going to let himself suffer like this forever.

682 eventually found a building. He hid in its shade. The scent of his sister was strongest here. He trudged around the building,attempting to locate an entrance.
And then something touched his side.

He roared and went to Slash it. But paused. Was that....?

"Brother...."

[SISTER!] 682 hugged his sister tighter than he ever had before. He saw an entrance,and walked in the building. The door shut behind him ans he collapsed of exhaustion. He finally relaxed,looking at his sister.

Rosie was crying.

682's hatred boiled inside of him. When this was through,the sun was going to get it.

Then he remembered he couldn't kill the sun.

Oh well,it'll still get an earful.

Now he just had to focus on calming his sister.

It wad an easy task for him,he had done it plenty of times.

Now where did The Site Director go...?

He would pay to for leaving him to die.

Well,at least he had his sister again.