Born To Serve

As far as he knew, Char Sui was born to serve someone. Their interests are his. He never knew any life beyond serving.

One of his earliest memories was seeing what he believed to be his parents give him up to the Dark Shadow Lord. From there, his life was pretty hard.

Education, training, fighting, he was taught how to serve, and how to be the perfect weapon. Killing people for his master became second Nature to him. He never once doubted his master.

Until the Wedding incident. Then his life was truly hell.

That caused him to run away to avoid death via the hands of his own master. And then he encountered a girl named Rosie. She was of a special sort. She always cared about him, let him do the things he wanted, got things for him, everything.

But he felt that was wrong. She was his new master, was she not? He should be serving her, in some way. It’s all he knew, and all he wanted to do.

And then she introduced him to the Paranormal investigating business. And he loved it. This is what his master Rosie loved doing the most, as it was helping people. He loved it too, her happiness was his after all.

He was born to serve, and he's glad his master takes care of him too. And he never wants a new master other than Rosie.

Maybe he wasn't born to serve, but damn, if he had to serve anyone, Rosie is the one he’d serve above all else.