The Cursed Three

The Torn.

Rosie tore her ears off because it was so loud. Blood coated her arms,legs,and sides of her head. Most of it was not her own. Rosie looked at all the Animatronics and animals she had killed. They were finally quiet,but,it wasn't enough.
It was never enough.

The Hollow.

Toy Freddy had torn chunks of his suit off,and was currently tearing more off. The pain he was feeling,and the emotions he was feeling was too much,but,they weren't even his own. They were everyone else's,and he was feeling them all at once. It was too much.
It was always too much.

The Bloodied.

Plushtrap was coated in blood. Absolutely coated in blood and oil. He looked around,he had reduced everyone to nothing but gore and scrap metal. He was saddened,as his first victim,his only accidental one,was Tattletail. Oil dripped down from his eyes as he started crying. He was a monster in his eyes.
He was always a Monster.

These three were the Cursed Three The Hollow,the Bloodied,and the Torn. They were screwed over by Star Clan. Always and forever cursed. But,their curses were lifted. But,by that time,they saw themselves as monsters.
But,it was Star Clan who was the monsters.
It was always them.

(The Cursed Three AU)