Murphy Law In....A GLITCH FROM OUTTA NOWHERE!

Fade in.

Murphy sighed as he sat at his desk in his office. It had been a few weeks since they brought him back and made Anafabula friendly. It was a weird world he lived in now. But just when he thought it couldn't get any weirder...

SLAM.

"MURPHY, WE NEED TO GO, NOW!" Rosie hollered.

"What!? Why!?" Murphy replied.

Before he could even be told why, he saw why. A black ooze with several different colored partials in it.

"OKAY, LETS GO!" He grabbed his gun, shooting at a window nearby. The window shattered. He quickly put on his gloves, put his gun in his holster, grabbed his smokes and whiskey, before running off. Rosie quickly followed.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE WAY IS?!"
Rosie asked.

Murphy nodded in reply. They both darted through the woods, and jumped into the way.

You see, this way put you in different places every time you went in. It put you at several different main entrances. And thus...Rosie and Murphy were separated.

"Ugh....where am I?" Murphy asked, the grit in his tone even more noticeable due to the pain he was feeling. "...oh sh*t." He said upon realizing what bad happened to Rosie. They got separated.

He sighed. Nothing he could do now. She was most likely millions of miles away.

He got up. He had to find another way out of the Library. Luckily, he spotted one near by. Thank god for those gloves.

He sprinted over to it and jumped in. He landed on the other side, feeling the grass beneath him.

He looked around for any identification as to where he was. He saw a....dog like woman approach.

"Where did you come from, mister? And who are you?"

Murphy Law chuckled. "....I'm Murphy Law...and I will tell you where I came from later...who are you?"

"Oh, me?" She asked. "I'm Isabelle! Nice to meet you Murphy!"

Murphy Law looks behind him, and sees the glitch approaching from the ocean.

"Isabelle? Evacuate everyone. We need to go." He said.

Fade out.

To be continued...some time in the undetermined future!