One of a Kind

‘You’re trembling, Ms. Holly.’ Holly heard Munkidori say within her mind. ‘Why?’

Holly trembled, looking at Munkidori as he gave her a concerned look at her from the bed. He had recently nearly given his life to protect her from an out of control Terapagos, along with Okidogi and Fezandipiti.

“Y-you idiot!” She yelled with a trembling voice, her voice causing the monkey Pokemon to flinch. “You know EXACTLY why you’re here! Okidogi, you, and Fezandipiti nearly died!”

‘...Ah. Right.’ He looked aside, adjusting the chain on his head. ‘But why are we here?’

“As soon as you three went down, I recalled you into your Timer Balls...Ogerpon carried you all here.” Holly spoke, looking over at Munkidori’s Timer Ball specifically.”

Ogerpon!?’ He asked in near shock. ‘Her!? After all we did!?’

“She was the only one who could! Miraidon couldn't, I sure as hell couldn't, Briar couldn't, Carmine or Kierian couldn't, she was the only one! Plus…even if you three were horrible mons, you don't deserve to die.” Holly replied, taking his hand.

‘Are…are the others okay?’ Was all Munkidori could muster to ask her.

“Yeah…if you see bruises on me, they’re from Okidogi…and if there’s feathers on me, I think you know how they got there.” Holly chuckled.

‘Sounds about right, for them. Did you get Terapagos to stop rampaging?’ Munkidori asked, chuckling a little.

“Yeah. He's under my control now.” Holly proceeded to laugh a little at Munkidori’s shocked expression when he realized what she meant by emphasizing the word ‘my’ in her sentence.

‘....Ms. Holly, I mean this in the most sincere way possible. HOW!? HE BROKE A MASTER BALL!’ He exclaimed.

“Hehehe…He likes me, remember? He let me catch him.” She answered, and chuckled. “And you should probably close your mouth before a fly lands on your tongue, eh?”

‘I…what in the name of Arceus!?’ He said, grabbing his head with both of his hands. ‘Ms. Holly, you may be even stronger than your sister. And I mean that.’ He said, looking back up at her.

“You sound just like she did when I told her this.” Holly chuckled. “And also just like Okidogi and Fezandipiti, too.”

‘...Ms. Holly? You are one of a kind.’ Was Munkidori’s only reply.

“So are you.” Holly replied.

Holly brought him into a hug, with him returning it. With the size difference, it was like hugging a toddler, but Holly made do.

One of a kind indeed.