Chapter 2: Winter Soldier attacks

(Narrator's POV)

It's been about 5 years after Regulus took guardianship of Harry. Harry still lives with the Dursleys because he knew at some point Hydra would sent someone after Regulus, and he didn't need them finding Harry.

Over time Regulus taught Harry all the magic that he needed. Regulus also was able to turn into his Animagus which is just a Phoenix, which only made him laugh since that is his assassin name that Hydra gave to him.

Harry had gotten his own familiar which was a white fox. The thing follows him everywhere, besides the Dursleys house. They know if Vernon or his aunt finds out about Harry learning magic, or about his fox that he named Loki, his aunt an uncle would try to kill the thing and hurt Harry.

So Loki stays with Regulus. Also Regulus took back his family home, he cleaned it out, and so whenever Harry wants, he allowed over to the house, though they do use that house as a hide away from the Dursleys. Regulus doesn't want to leave Harry alone with them. In fear they might kill him. Right now it's in the middle of the night. Harry was sleeping in his cupboard.

Right now someone walked up to the house. This person is known as the Winter Soldier. The asset walks up to the house. Hydra told him everything that he needed to know. And that was that the people in the house was.

Vernon and Petunia Dursley. The asset was told that there were two boys living in the house, but Hydra was only interested in one of them. The boy named Dudley is no use to them.

Hydra wants the boy known as Harry James Potter, the asset does not know what his handle wants with the 10 years old, but it is not the asset's place to ask questions. His job is to do as instructed.

He is also told that the asset known as Phoenix went rouge, they want him back. The asset watches the house for some time, until the next night. During the day he see the asset Phoenix talk to the young boy Harry.

It made his mission easier. So the next time, he snuck to the back to go unseen. He watches through the window, and watches the family eat dinner. Though want shocked him was that the young Harry boy was cooking dinner for the family.

The father and his son sat at the table, both looking overweight. The mother stood over the target with a frown on her face.

The asset could tell that the kid was not healthy at all. But he did notice how he didn't look underweight. He assumes this is because of Phoenix.

The Harry boy is small and young, he didn't look 10 at all. With the assets enhanced hearing, he could hear everything what the family says. The horse of a lady screams at Harry.

Lady: "Flip it quickly or it will burn!"

She then slapped his hand with a wooden spoon, which caused the boy to yelp in pain.

Lady: "I won't have you messing up my precious Duddy's dinner!"

The man at the table glared over at Harry.

Man: "You better now burn anything, boy!"

Harry flinches in terror. Though he knows that if Vernon tries anything to him, Regulus would always save him.

Dudley: "I'm hungryy, mummy! I wanna eat noooow!"

The asset cringed and put his fingers in his ears. He glared at the boy annoyed.

Dudley: "Make him go faster!"

Harry was done with the grill cheese, and quickly put it on a plate and placed it on the table. Dudley didn't even wait for Harry to move back to the stove, before shoving the sandwich into his mouth.