Chapter 8: Back from the holidays

(Narrator's POV)

Harry signed as he looked out the train window. The holidays came to an end and he was now on his way back to Hogwarts. Though he doesn't know what else Dumbledore will pull. Sirius and Regulus already had to threaten him to NOT pull anything, and he promised them that he won't. But they don't believe him.

Also Remus is a teacher there, he teaches students about magical beasts and he is teaching them about werewolves.

Blaise: "You okay?"

Harry looked over to Blaise and nodded his head.

Harry: "Yeah, just thinking about what Dumbledore would pull this year. I mean he really tried to get me to live with those Weaslys last year!"

This shocked the people in his compartment. They knew that Dumbledore was evil and cruel, but they didn't know he would try that to a student.

Harry: "But other than me. What do any of you plan on doing this year?"

They then talked about their plans on what they were going to do this school year. Just then Neville opened the door and smiled at them. All the Slytherins labeled Neville as their Hufflepuff even though he was in Gryffindor, cause they all knew he doesn't belong there.

Harry: "Why hello Neville how was your Yule?"

Neville closed the door and sat down between Pansy and Theo, who smiled at him and didn't mind him hanging out with them.

Neville: "It was good. Gran let me get my own wand! She was so proud of me, when professor Sprout told her about my ability with plants! She even let me get my own animal, so Trevor went back to her. I instead got a owl."

This made them all smile, happy for him. Neville had told them all about his grandmother is verbally abusive to him. And Harry knew that all well, cause of his uncle and aunt. So that is why he had a "talk" with her. Well more like he threatened her with his statues over her.

Harry: "That's great Neville! I'm so happy for you, we all are!"

They all nodded their heads and they started talking about what they were going to do for this year.

Harry: "We should get the Weasly twins to pull pranks on the Gryffindors? I mean I would love to pull one of that Weasly and Granger."

They nodded their heads, and as if they were summoned, the Weasly twins pocked their heads into their compartment. Harry noted how they were both the same, since they were twins.

Fred: "Hello."

George: "We've been summoned?"

This made them laugh and nod their heads.

Harry: "Hello guys. How was your Yule?"

Fred and George groaned and threw their heads, this made them all confused.

Fred: "Mother soured the-"

George: "Whole holiday!"

This got Harry's attention.

Harry: "What do you mean?"

Fred: "After that fight on the-"

George: "Train. She wouldn't shut up about it."

Harry sighed and rolled his eyes, annoyed. He knew that Molly Weasly would complain about him and his living arrangements.

Harry: "How did I know she would do that. But let's not talk about that right now. Do you two want to pull more pranks?" This caused the twins to smirk and nod their heads.