No reconciliation (12)

⚠️TW⚠️ : Some s_!c!de related mentions and topics, as well as attempted m_rd€r. Continue reading at your own risk.

————————————————————————

I looked up at him, to see the arrow aimed at my heart. I looked at my brothers, and Sapnap one final time, before turning back and looking George dead in the eyes. "Do it.." I said, softly. "What was that?" George said, smirking. "I SAID DO IT, YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed.

Everyone turned to look at me. They all gasped. "Y/N, you can't be serious-" Said Wilbur. "Do it, George-" I was cut off.

"I- What about me..? Y/N, I- I can't do this without you! You've gotten me through everything! Please, Y/N! Don't do this!" I smiled softly at tommy.

A single tear rolled down my cheek. "No!" Said Tommy, running towards me. He wrapped me in a tight hug. "Please, Y/N! I can't let you do this! I-I need you!" He said, sobbing into my shoulder.

"Tom.. You'll be just fine without me. You're extremely strong. I just know that one day, when L'Manburg is rebuilt, you'll be an AMAZING leader. Wil has to get tired of presidency, eventually." I chuckled slightly.

"You can't be serious!" Yelled Sapnap, tears filling his eyes. Tommy stood up, letting the black haired man stand beside me.

"Nick, I can't do this anymore. Do you know how f*cking tired I am? It's not your fault, Nick. I'm so so tired. I can't put up with this. You have to understand-"

I was cut off by a different man.

"Understand what? That you're weak? Y/N, we've KNOWN this. It isn't new. You can't deal with the slightest shit that comes your way. Admit it. You're f*cking weak."

"SHUT THE F*CK UP CLAY. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH, OKAY? WE GET IT, YOU NEED TO FEEL SO INCREDIBLY POWERFUL ALL THE TIME, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE'S HAD TO DEAL WITH. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO NOT LIVE A PERFECT LIFE ALL THE TIME. YOU HAD IT EASY, SO SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Sapnap screamed. Everyone stood there in shock. Including Clay.

"Nick-.. It's okay.." I turned my attention to Dream. "Think whatever you want, Clay. Maybe I am week. But I'd rather be weak, than an liar."

Just then, I felt an extremely sharp pain in my back. I looked down, and saw the tip of a poison arrow poking through my stomach.

I collapsed onto the ground, as George sprinted back to the DreamSMP lands.

"OH MY GOD, Y/N!" Screamed Tommy. Everyone ran towards me to see what was going on. "EVERYONE BACK OFF. GIVE HER SPACE, PLEASE." Commanded Wilbur.

"Move!" Yelled Sapnap, kneeling down beside me. He took out a potion no one had ever seen before. He removed the arrow from my back, causing me to let out an agonizing groan, as he immediately began applying pressure to the wound.

"Just breathe, Y/N." He said, softly. He opened up the mysterious potion, before pouring it into the hole in my stomach.

"Yo, dude! What're you doing to my sister?!" Yelled Tommy.

"Calm down. It's a healing potion." Said Nick.

"Healing pots are pink." Said Tubbo, staring confusedly at the bubbling gold liquid.

"It's for people with strength blood." He said, not moving his eyes from my wound.

"Strength- blood?" Questioned Wilbur.

"Yes. Only a few people in the world have it. It causes them to be some of the strongest people. Problem is, it makes treating their more serious wounds much more difficult. They need these special potions that are extremely difficult and expensive to make. Luckily, we've never had to use any on her, so she still has quite a few bottles left." He said, trying to lessen the confusion.