Sharing Secrets (20)

⚠️ TW ⚠️ : Mentions of @buse and
S_!c!dal thoughts. Read at your own risk.

Y/N's POV :

My eyes widened. "Aiden- T-thats enough-.." I said, doing everything I could to keep from breaking down right then and there.

"Y/N.. W-why didn't you tell me..?" Said Clay, tearing up. I couldn't even answer him. I grabbed my phone, and sprinted out of the house.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me, all the way back to L'Manburg. By the time I got to the walls, I was practically gasping for air.

I pulled my phone out, and called Tommy.

"Hello?"

"T-Tommy!"

"Hey, Y/N- Are you alright?"

"I-I'm at the entrance. C-can you let me in, please?" imjustafrikinhuman

"Oh- Of course! Give me one second!"

"O-Okay." 

After a few seconds, the gate opened. "Y/N! Hey, what's going on?" He asked, worriedly.

"A-Aiden! He told everyone.." I said, still out of breath. "Told everyone what..?" Tommy asked, starting to pick up on my anxiety. "M-My parents.." I said, a single tear rolling down my face."

Tommy's eyes widened. "Y/N, I'm so sorry.." He said, immediately hugging me. "I—" I couldn't hold it in, I started sobbing.

Yes, it was triggered by what Aiden had said.. But it was also a combination of everything that's happened in the past couple of months.

Tommy hugged me tighter, letting me get out all of the emotions I'd been trying so hard to keep bottled up.

"Come on, Y/N.. You'll catch a cold if you stay out here much longer.." He said, leading me to his house. We sat on the edge of his bed, and he hugged me as I cried.

"Vent?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded. "I just- Why cant anything ever go my way?! The universe just won't let me be happy! I-I don't get it.." I said, burying my face in my hands.

"One minute I'm on top of the world, and the next I just wanna give up! I don't wanna do this anymore, Tom.." I said, earning a concerned look from Tommy.

Can't you hear me?

"What do you mean by that..?" He asked. "I-.. I can't keep living like this.. it's too much."

I'm not comin' home...

"Y/N.. Don't say that.. You're not serious, are you..?" Tommy asked, growing more anxious by the second. "I.. I don't know anymore, Tom..." I said, looking him in the eyes.

"If it's okay with you.. I'm gonna go get Wilbur. I think he'd be better talking to you about this than me.." He said, looking at me.

I thought for a moment, before nodding. "Alright.. Please just stay here.." He said, clearly worried that I was going to do something. I nodded again, as he walked out of his house.

Not even a minute later, he ran back inside, Wilbur following closely behind him. I was now laying back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"We're back Y/N.. are you doing alright..?" Tommy asked, walking over to his bed, sitting back down next to me.

I sighed. "As alright as I can be.." I said, still staring at the ceiling. "Hey, Y/N.." Said Wilbur, sitting on the other side of me. I turned my head slightly to look at him.

"Tommy told me a bit about what's going on.. I know I've been a dick to you lately.. but I wanna help.." He said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I turned over so that my head was resting in his lap. Wilbur smiled softly, gently stroking my hair. "You wanna tell me what's going on..?" He asked.

I nodded, before sighing. "A-After all this.. Clay broke up with me.. H-he didn't even do it in person! He text-dumped me, when we sleep in the same room! This is the second time he's broken a promise he made to me.. A-and now he's acting all confused as to why I don't wanna talk to him!"

Wilbur nodded, eyebrows furrowing every time I mentioned Clay's name.

"I-I'm just so tired of this.. I don't have the energy to put up with it anymore, Wil.." I said, quietly.

"I know, Y/N.. Believe me, I do.. I'm so sorry that you feel like this. You don't deserve all the shit that the world is giving you.. But it'll get better. I know that's the most cliche thing I could say in this moment, but it's true." He said, rubbing my back.

Before I could respond, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Said Tommy.

A few moments later, he walked back in, but this time he was accompanied by Tubbo. "Hey, Y/N.. I overheard Tommy talking to Wilbur about everything, but I wasn't sure if I should come in or not.." He said, sitting on the floor in front of me.

"Hey, Tubbs.." I said, smiling as much as I could in that moment. (Which wasn't very much, at all.)

"Look- I know this probably isn't the best time for this.. but I'm really sorry, Y/N. I treated you like shit.. I know I'm a horrible brother- if you still consider us brothers..- But I really hope you can forgive me.." He said, trading up.

I smiled, and slid of the bed, onto the floor next to him so that I could give him a hug. "Don't worry about it, Toby." I said, kissing the top of his head.

"And of course I still see you guys as my brothers! You only, y'know, raised me." I said, chuckling.

Tubbo smiled, as did the other two boys. "Love you, Y/N.." They said in unison, as they wrapped me in a tight group hug. "I love you guys, too." I said, laughing.

Just then, the front door burst open.