Chapter 20: Wolf s Blood

Thalia's PoV

One moment I was fighting a titan inside a black castle in the depth of Tartarus and the next I am inside a white space with a smiling black man in a white suit sitting on a throne. That's something that only happens if you know Percy Jackson...

The first thing I noticed was the giant black tank of a dog whimpering at the side. But when I checked up on her it seemed as though Mrs O'Leary was just too exhausted to move. Well with some minor injuries but okay.

I heard a groan besides me and finally notice Artemis lying a few feets away holding her sides in pain.

"Lady Artemis!" I ran towards her to check on her too but she merely raised a hand to stop me and stood up... a bit shaky. She seemed to just progress what was going on looking around.

Chaos sat there smiling until he stood up and waved his hand. I felt my exhaustion and wounds disappear and the same seemed to happen to Artemis and Mrs O'Leary , but Artemis still seemed confused.

"What happened...?" I didn't really think about it until now but something was ...missing.

"Well, dear you were just saved I suppose. Well I am pretty impressed that he managed to rip space apart to bring you here. Impressive, indeed."

Artemis and I realized finally just what was missing and we spoke at the same time.

"Where is Perseus?"

"Where is Nico?"

"Woof!"

The black man sat back down in his chair and leaned back. I didn't even realize what I just shouted out for a moment but turned bright red right after. I was also too concerned with myself that I almost failed to notice the light red tinge in Artemis face.

"Well I would say you will know the answer right about now..." Suddenly there was a flicker of the space like before and Artemis fell to her knees holding her head. This time I helped her up. I was pretty concerned cause you don't just break down and even less as a god.

"My Lady are you alright?" Artemis just stood with wide eyes while I supported her.

"How is that even possible...?" I hated the fact that I was the only one who didn't knew what was going on, well at least Mrs. O'Leary also seemed confused.

"What is it my Lady." She finally turned towards me looking me directly in the eye.

"I met Perseus..." Great. What is that supposed to mean...?

"I met Perseus about 3000 years ago..." Not really helping there...

"What she is trying to say is that Perseus and Nico went back in time..." Finally I understood. I couldn't believe it but theoretically I knew what they meant.

"That boy, how does he always manage to get into something like this?"Artemis was finally back to her senses it seemed and she was rather angry.

"Well he certainly is attractive for these things... right dear?" Chaos chuckled lightly.

I held back my chuckle to save my life but soon got serious again.

"What do we do now?" I looked to both Chaos and Artemis hoping for an answer. Artemis lowered her head but Chaos spoke up.

"Well..."

Nico's PoV

Percy and I left the city in a rush and were now hiding behind a big boulder from the hunters. Dangerous girls...

"Was that really necessary kelp-head?"

"Well we aren't dead, are we, dead boy?" Percy just grinned at me happily and I just sighed shaing my head.