Chapter 23: The Greatest Hero of all Times

Artemis' PoV

I saw the young blonde boy as he rushed towards me in anger. He dared to raise his fist against me and he would regret that! I was about to show the little Demi-God his place as I felt a light breeze of wind.

The next second I saw another young black haired Demi-God appearing before me and halting the fist of Heracles easily with the palm of his hand.

Of course I would recognize that unruly black hair anywhere and anytime. It was Perseus... my Perseus.

I felt a warm feeling rise inside of me when I looked upon him, as he stood before me.

Protecting me...

I sincerely hoped that no one had noticed the blush that crept up my face for a split second, when I finally came back to reality.

"You will pay for that, bro." Perseus calmly stated while the other demigod raged.

"Who are you?"

"I am Perseus."

Well I wasn't surprised as he said his name, as it was just a fact, but the others all looked really surprised. Even the raging blonde had a perplexed expression before it went back to a scowl.

"You think I am impressed by a Heroes name? You are nothing compared to me!"

Perseus just opened his palm and the jerk was thrown back by an invisible force, before he skidded to a halt a few meters away.

I saw only shock in the faces of the campers as the Hero of Heroes was seemingly easily overpowered. I was tempted to smirk but remained neutral as Percy turned his head towards me with a grin.

"You alright, my Lady?" Again I felt my cheeks heat for a moment but I remained impassive.

"Yes."

In reality I felt joy seeing Perseus, the humanly shaped Perseus, grinning so care free at me. I also had to admit, to myself, that he looked rather manly as he stood before me in this black armor with his green eyes focused on me.

I was a bit upset as he released his gaze from me and looked over to Thalia.

"Long time no see, Thals."

Thalia, too grinned happily back but didn't reply. At last he turned towards Zoe who still laid behind me, staring up at him in shock.

"Don't worry. You are safe, little girl." He sounded a bit mockingly but to me his intentions were clear as he wouldn't dare to offend a girl, not in my presence. Well it worked...

"Don't you call me a little girl, I don't need help from a man!"

I saw a beautiful smile gracing Perseus features before he turned back to the fuming man in front.

"How dare you ignore me! You will pay for mocking me!"

Well that boy had a really short temper... but he was really powerful, for a Demi-God. He began emitting power and killing intent, that made even his fan club in the back flinch. Yet Percy just stood there without a worry while not even armed with a weapon.

Only natural for the man I respect...

Again the Heracles boy spoke up interrupting me in my thoughts.

"Bow before me, or feel my wrath."

The wind around him picked up and lashed out around him like a whip, making the crowd move back even more.

"You will leave them alone if I bow to you?" He showed towards Zoe and myself as he spoke.

And again I couldn't believe it... He would throw his pride and dignity away for us... for me? No man should be able to do that, throwing away his pride for others sakes. They are selfish...