Chapter 32: Interlude

Nico's PoV

"What do you mean you kinda lost her!?"

"Well... I-I... a-and then fight a-and run and... I-I forgot her..."

"Thalia, I swear...!"

"Don't worry... She is a hell-hound right?"

"..."

"Well we are in Hades... She might just be around the next corner!"

"Well then it's alright..."

"See-"

"It's not! You lost my Hell-hound!"

This had went on for a while now. After Perseus had woken up he pounced on Thalia the whole time. For a while they even chased each other around the ship, which would have been funny if not for the audience...

"G-Guys I think you..."

"Shut up Nico!" Both of them shouted at once.

I stepped back into the ranks of the Hunters with a nervous smile and immediately felt piercing accusing stares. Their eyes were like those of predators... and I seriously thought wolves were scary... Give women a few weapons add a burning hate for man, then throw in a poor soul and you got this situation...They still were pretty weary of me and weary meant for them that they held their weapon almost constantly at me. Well still better than the other option...

In the front row to this spectacle stood Zoe with a worried yet kind of confused face darting her eyes between Percy and Thalia, Artemis with a disbelieving stare and Diana with her eyes closed and arms crossed and dangerous tickmarks appearing.

"You two..." Diana began in a dangerously low tone but was just ignored. Dangerous...

"Enough! Stop this now!" All eyes turned to Artemis who had almost growled out the command.

Well the Hunters weariness rose drastically and once again I had a dozen knifes at my head, but my so called friends didn't seem to care much...

"I want answers now! Who are you?"

"Well I am Percy, that is Nico and Thalia and Diana, you know already."

A second later Artemis herself had her knifes drawn and was at Percy's neck. Diana however reacted just as fast and was right behind her younger self with her knife at her throat. Well my situation didn't get better, I could now feel the swords press against my neck barely not breaking skin, while others had taken out their bow. Thalia too seemed ready to pounce at any given moment if necessary. When Percy had a knife to his neck everyone jumped in ...

"Take down your weapon." Both Artemis' said at the same time with cold demeanous and killer intent in each spoken word.

"Calm down, you'll get yourselves killed." Percy said quite relaxed not seeming scared in the least.

Now the glares turned on Percy.

"Shut up."

This would be a long boat ride.

Thalia's PoV

The situation was tense to say the least. I didn't really know what to do... and the Hunters and most of all Artemis did't seem as if they would take no for an answer. Of course I could understand them. Basically we were strangers suddenly appearing in the middle of war. We could easily be spies sent to destroy them...

On the other Hand us just telling them about us... Our travel from the future to save our time as well theirs. Seriously who could possibly know what could happen through that. Our timeline could be destroyed creating a future we don't know or we don't even exist in or worse we could destroy xistence all together. Well the details are a bit shady with this time travel thingy. Not like there was 'The Guide to Travel Time without destroying Existence' or 'The easy Way to save the World'.