Chapter 28: Declaration of War

Thalia's PoV

"...lia! Thalia! Wake up!"

I fought back the pain in my head as I heard a familiar voice. I had to have hit my head pretty hard. I couldn't really remember what happened as I slowly opened my eyes to see Nico leaning over me and looking concerned to no end.

I grinned up at him as I spoke still soft. "Hey Nico..."

"Thalia! Thank Zeus!" His features immediately lit up and he hugged me for what felt like an hour. It was an incredibly warm feeling and I liked having Nico close... until I heard a cough from behind Nico.

"Sorry to interrupt you..." Artemis looked away as she spoke, but seemed a bit amused.

It was then that I notice what a position we were in. Nico on top of me hugging me madly against a tree and I snuggling into his neck with a goofy smile.

I couldn't help the blush from appearing all over my face as I felt the heat rise. Of course I did what needed to be done and shoved him off, making him fall back dumbly, as I leaned against the tree. Now Artemis had something against me... I had to change the subject...

"What happened?" At that Nico was jumping off the ground and grinned at me.

"You got your ass kicked, Pinecone-face!" Ohh how I hated him. He would pay for that later...

But I remembered now. There was that eerie crazy yellow eyes guy. Then I remembered all the flames and the heat and then I fell unconscious.

I gave him a death glare before I turned to Artemis who looked off into the distance worriedly. And then I remembered. Zoe!

Despite my pain that came with the burns and the movement I stood up, shakily. I would have fallen back if not for Nico catching me.

"We have to find Zoe!"

"Zoe is save. She is being treated at Camp-Halfblood." That confused me. I thought we were still at the Battlefield and why else would Artemis look that worried?

"How..." Artemis fixed me in her gaze for a moment.

"It seems we were sent back by my Father shortly after you fell unconscious."

That made sense... kind off... but something was off here. Artemis still seemed worried as she gazed into the distance again. And then it hit me...

"Where is Percy?"

For a moment silence settled in. Then Artemis sighed in sorrow.

"I do not know."

Percy's PoV

Alec Syaitan...

I would so kick this pricks ass the next time!

I heard the thunder rumbling in the sky above as the lightning flashed dangerously again. That could only mean that Zeus knew that something happened to the greatest Prick of Olympus of all Times.

For a moment I wondered where Zoe was, but then after a moment of sensing around I wondered where everyone had disappeared to. As far as I could tell I was the only one left on the island.

Now that was not good, as there were only two explanations.

One... the all knowing, all seeing Gods of Olympus didn't notice me... yeah fat chance I know... or...

"Don't move, Demigod!"

The voice of Artemis rang through my ears and sadly it wasn't the cuddly one. Worst case scenario would have been me without a head right now, but I was lucky...