Day one

I was back home now. And you know what? The first thing I hear when I get home is my family. My brother, my mom, my dad.

"Julianna, I don't like that Joshua boy." I laughed.

"Well mom, you're gonna have a tough time believing it then." I was fifteen already, and my parents didn't get to see my birthday... ad me and Joshua...

"Try me."

"That boy you don't like..." Started laughing again. "Never mind. You'll just have to watch and find out."

"You miss him don't you?" I snapped back from whatever I was doing. I didn't realize I...

"Yes, I miss him." With all my heart. Then the phone rang.

"Hello?" My mom picked up the phone. II could hear the voice on the other line and... I smiled.

"Is Jules there?"

"Julianna, you mean? Who is this?"

"Joshua."

"You're that boy."

"Mom give me the phone!"

"Mom, let me talk to him!" She handed the phone to Kyle and he kept it away from me. "So, you and my sister are friends."

"Could I talk to Jules please?"

"Why do you want to talk to her so much?"

"Because we promised."

"What did you promise, I wanna hear this."

"We promised the other night we would always talk."

"Why?"

"Because!" I yelled.

"Are you two dating?!" Complete silence. For a few minutes.

"Yes."

"JOSHUA!"

"EXCUSE ME."

"Come on, Jules, they'd find out when the last episode aired."

"They might not have aired that part!"

"Yes they would."

The end

Sorry that these took so long, took forever to write, and I just decided to update all at once. Thanks for reading! 

~Lillian Faye