•𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞•

Windrise

"So... We enjoy our time up here... Yet we will all go down to the so called Winery and...apple pick?" Raiden Ei, the Electro Archon began.

"Ehe~! Correct!" Venti, the Anemo Archon replied. He was playing his lyre with some soothing and peaceful music.

"That sounds like a fun idea..!" Nahida, the Dendro Archon smiled as she sat down on the red and white patterned picnic blanket across from Venti. "It's also a really good way to get to know each other more properly as well."

"The winery you say..." Zhongli, the Geo archon began. "I certainly hope that isn't just an excuse to drink alcohol..." He added with a sigh as he sips his warm tea. "With that said, I do believe it is indeed a fine idea..."

"Yes, I must agree." Ei replied, "however will Focalor be joining us?"

"Psht! Of course! This wouldn't be an archon reunion if the archons from every nation isn't invited..." Venti laughed as he snatched a biscuit from the picnic basket and eats it happily. "Besides! She wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to hear the latest gossip and drama~~"

Few minutes later...

The four archons are face to face with four people arriving... Including a flying fairy.

"Tadah~ I have arrived my fellow archons~!" Focalor, the Hydro Archon chimed. Behind her, were two men and a familiar blonde traveler and their companion.

"Venti! Zhongli! Nahida! Ei! Hi!" Paimon waved her hand at them as Arther nodded his head in greetings.

"Oh ho ho~ Traveler~!" Venti chuckled as Zhongli sighed at his ridiculous humor.

"Aether, it's finally nice seeing you again." Zhongli interrupted, "how has your stay been at Fontaine?"

"It's pretty cool..." Aether replied, "still no sign of my sister yet..." He added with a sigh.

"I see... And these are..." Zhongli began.

"Oh! Let me...ahem!" Focalor began as she clears her throat. "This is the Iudex of Fontaine, Neuvillette."

The long white haired man nods his head in greetings solemnly.

"And this is the Duke, he is the head chief of the Fortress of Meropide~"

"Sure, take the credit of introducing others rather than them introducing themselves." Wriosthesley said as he clears his throat. "Anyways, um.. it's nice to meet friends from other nations."

"The pleasure is all ours... However... If I may ask." Ei began, "to...what reason must you three come along? I'm pretty sure Venti only invited Fo..ahem, Furina to this union.." she corrected herself and looked at Venti who chuckled nervously.

"Indeed," Furina replied. "Ah but the invitation didn't say I can't bring people no?" She added with a cross of her arms.

"She means she needs bodyguards so she doesn't get jumped.... Again." Wriosthesley replied.

"You got jumped?" Nahida asked as Furina fumbled with her words as she tried to keep a calm composure at the same time.

Neuvillette hits Wriosthesley's foot with the end of his can that made the man jump on one foot. "It seems you'll be fine with your friends, Furina." Neuvillette finally spoke. "You need not worry, us three will not get in the way of bonding time with friends... Us three will be in Monstadt City for the time being. When you are ready to head back to Fontaine, notify us at the tavern... What was it again..? Angel's Share?"

"Geez no need to hit me with a stick that hard..." Wriosthesley replied as he finally puts his foot down. "Speaking of Angel share, I've been wondering what Wolfhook juice taste like..." He added.

While the others talked, Aether's thoughts were drifting off somewhere else in the very back of his mind...

Ah, my lovely Lord,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

Aether looked around for a moment and stared at the Statue of The Seven in silence. Is that statue... Talking? He thought to himself before he began making his way towards it like normal

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

For thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

It sounded like various voices were speaking in his mind. Wriosthesley noticed the absent minded action Aether was making as he walked away from the group.

Neuvillette also caught in with Wriosthesley's stare and looked towards Aether who was now a few feet away from them as he continued to walk to the statue.

"Is he okay?" Wriosthesley asked as he scratched the back of his head...sooner or later he decided to follow Aether.

Neuvillette looked back to the five archons with Paimon as they were talking about a topic he didn't pick up on before looking back to Aether and Wriosthesley. He soon followed after the two and away from the others.

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

"Hey.." Wriosthesley's came through as Aether snapped out of his thoughts and looked over his shoulder as Wriosthesley and Neuvillette stood there behind him with a concerned and confused look. "You alright traveler? You were dazed off there for a moment..."

"I.... Yeah, I was just... I just thought...uh..." Aether began. "I just thought that the statue was talking..."

"It talked?" Neuvillette asked curiously, "I hear nothing though..." He said and walked closer to the statue, touching the ring of the statue, even going around and touching the cold stone pillar.

Wriosthesley gently knocked on it and touched the emblem at the bottom. "Hm...no I don't see anything either..."

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

Suddenly, Aether's vision began to blur and everything around him was fading away fast. "G-guys..." He began, but before he could even finish, everything easily went black. The last thing he remembered seeing was Neuvillette and Wriosthesley turning to him.... And then silence...