•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞•

In the Library...

Neuvillette and Wriothesley were talking on one side of the library while looking through books after books to assist on what Crowley was helping them look for. Aether was sitting on the floor flipping through pages of books that were already stacked on each other on the ground. "Just as I'd suspected. Nothing..." Crowley grumbled and closed the book he was reading and tossed it behind him. "Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history..." He began and then looked at the three students. "Now, are you QUITE sure that you three came from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?" He asked. "Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet... Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?.." He wondered out loud.

"Ah now that wouldn't be a surprise actually." Wriothesley replied and crossed his arms. "Considering the fact that there are some weird things I don't normally see in Fontaine."

"Or in Teyvat." Neuvillette added with a nod of his head.

"I see... well... how about this." Crowley began once more. "Show me everything that you three brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed."

Aether, Wriothesley and Neuvillette looked at each other before patting themselves down. "Come to think of it... where is my satchel?... and my mora!?" Aether exclaimed.

"Huh... would you look at that, as you said, we've got nothing." Wriothesley said as he shows empty pockets. Neuvillette sighs indicating he too has nothing in his person.

Crowley crossed his arms and thinks for a moment. "Well, this is quite the predicament." he mumbled. "I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy... And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young people without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian... Truly, my grace is boundless." He beamed.

Aether only deadpanned as Wriothesley and Neuvillette stifled a chuckle. "Erm... thank you for calling us that I suppose..." Wriothesley cleared his throat. "I'm pretty sure we would pass off as seniors.." He added with a chuckle he couldn't hold in.

"hmm... ah, you do look like you would be around the same age as Kingscholar." Crowley said.

"...who?" Wriothesley asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Now let me think again..." Crowley said as he closed his eyes for a moment. "Hmmmmm... Ah!" He exclaimed having a bright idea come to his mind. "There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough." He beamed with an eye smile. "Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being!" 

"...um, thanks?" Aether said awkwardly.

"It will suffice." Neuvillette nodded. "As a matter of fact, we have an extraordinary home planner after all." He commented and looked down at Aether.

"Oh yeah, just give us materials, I can do the building of furniture." Wriothesley said.

"And I can help with planning the interior and exterior decor." Neuvillette added. "Aether, you need not worry about building around this time, just a blueprint, Wriothesley and I can follow."

"You two jest..." Aether said as he scratches the back of his head. "Actually, it would be nice to have Kaveh around at this time... He knows more about structures and buildings better than I do..."

"Who?" Wriothesley asked crossing his arms.

"Wonderful! Then it is planned!" Crowley said and clapped his hands together. "In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you three home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say." He beamed once more, praising himself and giving himself compliments. "Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say."