•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫•

Few hours later...

"Myaaah!" Grim spewed fire at the ghosts once more as they shrieked and disappeared in defeat.

"Hwaaahhh! We gotta get out of here! Before we get disappeared for good!"

Once the ghosts were gone, the dorm was once again quiet with the only exception sound of old wood creaking around them.

"H-huh? Did we... win?" Grim panted as he looked around still ready when he needs to be. Neuvillette sighs.

"I believe so," He said and listens carefully before he finally eased his tense shoulders and readjusts his brooch that sticks out of his ceremonial robe. "Your assistance was most appreciated." He added even though he knew he can handle the situation within seconds. "Oh, Aether are you alright?" Neuvillette said finally walking over to Aether and help him up. 

"Yeah... Sorry I wasn't too helpful at this time, haha." Aether said as he scratched the back of his head.

"No need, it would be no surprise after all." He replied. "However, you would still need to have something to defend yourself if we are to temporarily stay here..." Neuvillette added a she crossed his arms to think. 

Before Aether could put in his input of response, all three heads looked over to the main entrance of the dorm when they heard the door open and saw Crowley coming back inside. "Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner." He said with an eye smile as he carried a tray of food in his hands and the other two floating behind him using his magic. 

There was a moment of silence between the four of them.... Before Crowley realized Grim's presence once more. "Wait. That's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here?!" He exclaimed

"Takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. You're welcome, by the way!" Grim said smugly with a smirk.

Crowley's attention went to Neuvillette and Aether who only cleared their throats or whistle while looking away. He glared at them like a parent ready to lecture his bad behaving children. "What is the meaning of this, Neuvillette? Aether?" He glared and thought about what Grim said before his expression soften. "But you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem..." He began to explain. "Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students. And you're saying that you three joined forces to drive them away?"

Aether shakes his head and smiles. "actually, it was more like these two did most of the ghost busting clean up." Aether said as Neuvillette only hummed a small response.

Grim crossed his paws and scoffed. "Joined forces ain't exactly how I'd describe it." He huffed a response. "More like I drove 'em away, and the humans watched. And I only did it 'cause I wanted some tuna." He immediately stopped at a realization and frantically looked at Neuvillette. "Hey... Wait a minute! I never got those cans of tuna ya promised!" He complained.

"Ah... that right...?" Neuvillette replied. "Worry not, as the Iudex, I hold my promises." He said with a nod, "You'll get your tuna, but not right now."

"Would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me?" Crowley asked curiously with a curious glint in his golden eyes behind his crow mask. 

Grim groaned in frustration as he was already fuming and pouting like some kind of child. "One, no, 'cause I already wiped 'em all out. And two, no, 'cause where's my tuna?!" He exclaimed impatiently as Neuvillette only deadpanned.

"Hey what's up I made some...snacks..." Wriothesley began and noticed Crowley in the room once he came back from the kitchen. "...Oh hey Headmage, what brings you to the dorm?" He asked as he ate a sandwich he made.

"Are you also involved with dealing with the ghost, if so, even better!" Crowley said with a smile only leaving Wriothesley even more confused. "I will play the part of the ghosts." He went on and looked down at Grim. "As for the tuna, you'll receive it when you defeat me. Oh, what generosity, Crowley..." He chuckled to himself like a giddy child before clearing his throat to sound a bit more professional. "Now, to chug this transmutation potion!"

"trans-what?" Wriothesley began.

"Oh dear, round two..." Neuvillette said. "Aether, please take this turn." He said as he grabbed one of the floating food trays and walked over to Wriothesley. "You help Aether this time." He said nudging the Duke to switch places.

"Huh? Wait what am I suppose to do? Hit the now ghost looking headmage with my boxing gloves?" Wriothesley said, but Neuvillette only sat down in the lounge and at quietly. 

Wriothesley looked back to Aether and Grim with a grunt and joins their conversation.

"Ah, you gotta be kiddin' me. I gotta work together with the humans again?" Grim groaned in displeasure before glaring at Wriothesley. "And not to mention the same guy who caught me and sent me off campus!" He hissed.

"Yeah yeah we love you to little cat." Wriothesley said and crossed his arms. "But... Even if you don't want to work together, this could be your chance to finally being able to enroll." He reasoned and Grim stopped and listened. 

"Hrmph." Grim grumbled and got to a ready stance and glaring up at Aether and Wriothesley before facing Crowley who had turned himself into a ghost temporarily. "All right, but this is the last time. And I better be up to my jowls in tuna afterwards!" He yelled at them.

"Yeah, well... depends on your performance.. you take the lead Aether..." Wriothesley said as Aether nodded to him.

"Weasel, I choose you!" Aether said like some pokemon trainer.

"I AIN'T NO WEASEL YOU-"