•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧•

Ramshackle Dorm...

"Good morning, Aether, Neuvillette, and Wriothesley!" Crowley beamed as he burst through the door. "Ah yes and you too Grim. Did all of you sleep well?" He asked as he looked at all four of them. Neuvillette was putting on eyeliner, Wriothesley was gelling his hair, Aether braiding his long blonde hair and Grim looking like he didn't sleep at all.

"Not at all!" Grim complained loudly, feeling a bit envious that the other three looked like they had a nice beauty sleep. "When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame! Exactly how ramshackle IS this dorm? And worse yet, we got woken up by ghosts!"

"We slept great." Aether shrugged. "I don't see the problem, haha."

"I am delighted to hear that you've adjusted so well, despite being sent another world!" Crowley replied happily. "Now, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today." He said as he walked to Ramshackle Dorm's lounging area as the other four followed behind. He took a seat on a chair only to have it creak and fall apart under his weight. To regain his composure, he quickly stood up and cleared his throat. "Your job today is to clean the campus." He began to list the things that needed to be done. "That said, the campus is vast, and without magic for you three, it'd be quite the Herculean task to clean it all. Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the front gates to the library." 

Neuvillette and Wriothesley gave each other a knowing look and back to Crowley in silence while Aether just nodded and crossed his arms. "Now, Aether..." Crowley continued as his eyes landed on the shorter male. "I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim, lest he cause another incident like yesterday." 

"Don't worry, I feel like he and I will be good friends." Aether nodded. "If not I'm... sure he'll make a nice meal."

"MYAH?! YOU'RE PLANNING TO EAT ME?!?!" Grim exclaimed.

"Of course not."

"Phew..."

"...Maybe."

"Do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria." Crowley went on. "I eagerly await the fruits of your labor. Oh and yes Neuvillette and Wriothesley, One of you will be in charge of plumbing and I do believe we are low on staff in the kitchen today so whichever you two will take."

"Huh, I'll take the kitchen." Wriothesley said and looked at Neuvillette. "I'm sure he can get the plumbing faster than I can, right Monsieur Neuvillette?"

"Hrm..." The long white haired man replied.

"Wonderful! Then that will be your tasks for the day, after that you may take your free time to the library to do some research on your way back home." Crowley said as Grim grumbled to himself once the others finally nodded their heads in agreement.

Main Street...

"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible!" Grim said as he puts the metal bucket he was carrying in his mouth and stared at the statues on each side of the pathway lined up in order. "I didn't get to see it much yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary." He added as Aether was already working on cleaning the first statue. Grim joined him as they cleaned the scrummed off any dirt and cobwebs that lingered around the edges of the statue. "Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues." Grim said as he helps clean. Aether looked up at the statue at last to recognized the infamous figure known in an old story. 

Aether crossed his arms for a moment before looking to Grim who was scrubbing the base of the statue. "The obese Queen of Hearts has a massive physique (which, in turn, makes her physically powerful)." He explained. "She has fair skin, black eyes, and black hair tied in the back with a red headband. She dresses in a black-and-red gown with black-and-yellow stripes." He added recalling the story's description of her. "Beneath her gown are a pair of white bloomers with a heart pattern and she wears red heels on her feet. Atop the queen's head is a small, gold crown, signifying her authority. She also dons matching gold earrings. She is also shown to often be holding a heart scepter.