Blue exorsist part 1!

It all started when (Y/N) and Rin were at Rin's apparent at True cross academy. You've have been getting sick lately like vomiting every single morning and also had carvings for random things that Yukio and Rin couldn't quite understand. You've also had some mood swings. You were laying in your bed in your dorme feeling really weak and almost felt like puking again, then Rin and Yukio knocks on your door and let themselves in, Rin walks to you with a soft and worry smile on his face as he holds your hand.

"How do you feel (Y/N)?...." Rin said softly as he kissed your forehead softly and you gives him a weak smile and said "To be honest....I feel like I'm gonna puke again...I don't know what's wrong with me...." You said softly as you were beginning to have tears in your eyes, you couldn't stand the pain anymore. Rin looked at you sad as he slowly gave you a big and gentle hug "That's why we're here....we need to know what's wrong with you and see if there's anything we can do..." He said softly stroking your hair gently then kisses your cheek. You looked at Rin with a soft smile as you returned the kiss on the cheek then looked at Yukio.

"Are you ready to answer some questions (Y/N)?" Yukio said with a smile as he grabbed a clipboard and sat on a chair in your room. You took a minute to think but seeing Rin smile at you made you nod at Yukio.

~Time ship!~
It took almost 30 minutes to answer the questions Yukio asked you, you puked in the bucket during one of his questions, but Rin was with you until the end of the questions. Yukio looked at the results on his clipboard as his eyes widen a little. That's when Rin began to worry tightening the grip on your hand as you did the same. "Yukio....do you...what's wrong with (Y/N)?...." Rin said softly looking at him. Yukio looked at you and Rin with a worry and shock face then he said softly "Yes....I do...." He then stared at you "(Y/N).....I think your having a baby...." He said with concerned look. Your eyes went widen and so did Rin but he looked like he was gonna pass out and that's what he did.

(I decided to do a Rin and Reader story since I read most of them and they are so good! I wanted to try this myself and it's so much fun! I don't own anything all art and characters belong to the creators of Blue exorsist! Hope you enjoy the first part! ^_^)