Chapter 12: Boot Camp part 1!

It was the day of the boot camp where everyone gets to come over and prepare us a exam that's coming up soon. You were actually excited, everyone coming over to do some practice and stuff. You and Rin were waiting at the front door for everyone to come over while Rin was holding Raven in his arms and Raven was playing with finger.
"Baba! Wa!" Raven bubbled as she started to nibble on his finger and Rin chuckled and smiled at her "Awwww who's daddy's little girl? You are! Yes you are!" He baby talked as he threw her up in the air as she started to laugh. You smiled at the little with Raven and Rin. "So that's what he acts like with his baby" Bon said coming into the building with the gang smirking, Rin growled at him "Shut up! I like baby talking my little girl!" Rin said as he kissed her cheek "It was just a good comment, jeez don't over reacting" Bon said rolling his eyes "Boys!!" You yelled "If I hear one more argument from you two in front of Raven, I'll bust your knee caps!" You said holding out your fist as Rin and Bon bowed   "Y-Yes (Y/N) Ma'am!" They said as you and Shiemi giggled "Thank you" you said as you took Raven from Rin.

-Time skip X3-

You and the others had to take a very long practice test for the next rank, Yukio let Shura keep an eye on Raven in Rin's dorm during the test, It seemed pretty easy for you though, but it was very long. "Times up! Flip over your paper and turn them in please" Yukio said looking at everyone "Thank goodness" you said as you gave your paper to Yukio "I'm glad that's over" Shima said sighing in relief "That took forever" Miwa said. You went over to Rin as he looked exhausted, so you went behind him and made him lean on your chest "Wh-What are you---!!" Rin didn't finish his sentence as you started to massage his shoulders "oh~ yeah...that feels nice~" He closed his eyes as you smiled "You look exhausted love and what can I say, I have the magical touch." "A very nice touch" he kissed your hand. "I wanna go next!!" Shima said raising his hand then Izumo slapped him on the head "You moron! Leave them alone!" You giggled at Izumo.

After a few minutes of massaging, Rin smiled and sighed in relief "I feel so much better" he kissed you on the lips and you giggled and kissed him back "Awww well I'm glad you had fun, but now I'm exhausted" you said leaning on Rin a little "I think I can fix that my beautiful (Y/N)" he smirked as he picked you up and spins you around "Ah!" You started laughing "On word, to the bedroom!" Rin said acting like a knight as he toward his dorm carrying you and you were laughing in the hallway. "I think I know he meant be a massage" Shima said as he smirked "Shima! Don't think like that!" Konekurmaru said "ah~ shut it you and Bon were thinking about it too" "Uh excuse your teacher is still here" Yukio said sounding a little annoyed "Uh....hehe sorry teach" Shima rubbed the back of his head as everyone in the room started laughing.
~
Well that's the end of this chapter! Hope you liked it! There will be more action in the next chapter hopefully if I can think of the way it should end X3 see ya in the next chapter!