Chapter 3: The truth

It was already the next morning as you opened eyes. You turned over to Rin as he was slightly drooling on your pillow, you started to giggle at him, then you looked down at his hand near your stomach as you blush lightly. Your eyes widen a little as you got up quickly and runs to the bathroom. Rin notice that you were gone and he heard the vomiting in the bathroom, his eyes widen as he ran to the bathroom knocking on the door, Yukio came as well standing next to the door. "Uh...(Y/N).... Are you okay in there?" Rin said as he softly knocked on the door then heard a reply, "Y-yeah! I-I'm totally fine!" You said a bit shaky. You had to lie to them so they don't have worry about you, but you knew that you weren't fine.

You slowly come out of the bathroom slowly after a few minutes of vomiting, you looked like you were gonna pass out, but Rin quickly grabbed you giving you a tight hug as you returned the hug laying your head near his neck. "Don't ever lie like that again...we said that we would help you no matter what....so you can't keep lying to us..." Rin softly in a calm voice. You slowly teared up as you hugged him even a little tighter "I'm sorry..." You said closing your eyes. Rin smiled at you as he kissed your forehead holding your hand gently, you blushed lightly with a smile.

~Time skip! At the cram school~

As you and Rin entered the class room, the whole gang looks over at you and Rin with a
grin and a smile. "Yo!" Rin said chuckling still holding your hand as you waved at them. As you two walked over to them, Konekomaru started talking "We've heard that you've been sick lately (Y/N), are you feeling alright?" He asked you, you smiled at him "yeah! Don't worry I feel a bit better!....but....we do have some news..." You looked at Rin as Rin smiled at you putting his arm around your waist supporting you to tell them the news. "Well what is it? Spit it out already" Izumo said almost annoyed. "Well...Rin and Yukio were trying to help me about what my issue was and...." You stayed silent for a moment but then you said with a slight blush as everyone still stared at you "Guys....the results were that I'm pregnant with Rin's child..." You said softly as everyone's eyes widen at you then Shima fainted "there...goes my future plan" he said dizzy. Bon and Konekomaru had a shock expression on their face, Shiemi just smiled at Rin and you as she walks over to you two laying her hand near your stomach "well...all I can say is congrats you two, I hope the baby will be beautiful as you two!" She smiled at you as you gave her hug "thank you for understanding Shiemi..." You said with a smile and Rin kisses your cheek "See? Someone understood" Rin smiled at you as you nodded in agreement.

"Wh-what about you guys?...." You said staring at the others. Bon and Konekomaru sighed softly but then smiled at you "we'll do our best to help you through this process" Bon said with a smile as Konekomaru nodded. Izumo smiled lightly and nodded "I'll help you as well I guess" she said. "Great!" You said with a smile "Now if you'll excuse me... i need to...." your face got a bit puffy as you ran out the room going into the bathroom. "wait! youll never make to the bathroom (Y/N)!!" Rin said as he ran after you, Bon sighed as he looked at the gang "This is gonna be a long 9 months isn't it?" Bon said as everyone shouted "Yep!" then everyone laughed.