Chapter 2: decision

"A-are you serious?....y-you have to be kidding me Yukio...please tell me that you are" You said with slight tears in your eyes after the big news was reveled. "Oh I'm serious (Y/N), and chances are....that your carrying Rin's child...that means it could be a demon half human..." Yukio said concerned, you looked down with your eyes widen still, you always thought about being a mother and everything...but not now...not like this...you started crying softly with your hand covering your mouth. Rin quickly woke up from he's faint from earlier then he gave you a tight hug "shhhhh...it's gonna be alright...." He said with his sweet and gentle voice as he kisses your cheek softly. You looked up at him with tears rolling down your cheeks "B-but I'm not ready to b-be a mother...I don't even know the first thing about carrying a baby..." You said as you closed your eyes tightly with more tears coming down.

Rin gently put his hand on your cheek wiping your tears with his thumb then smiled "...we will help you and support you all the way..." He said with a smile and you gave him a tight hug as he returned the hug. "Thank you Rin....I love so much...I'll do it...I'll have our child" You said a bit confident now knowing that Rin will be right by your side. Rin smiled as he was about to lean to kiss, but he was interrupted by a yell from Yukio "Are you both crazy?! Do you two even know the risk of having a baby?! Especially a demon baby?!" He point at your skinny stomach "that thing is gonna cause trouble to everyone! We need to get rid of it now!" He yelled. Rin stood up making the chair fall down with anger on his face "YOU WILL NOT LAY A HAND ON (Y/N) OR OUR CHILD! IF SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO HAVE IT, THEN LET HER HAVE IT, ITS NOT YOUR DECISION YUKIO! ITS OURS!" Rin yelled at Yukio. Yukio stayed silent for a while then sighed, he looked at you with a smile "alright....I'm sorry (Y/N)..." He said as he walked over to you putting a hand on your stomach "I'll do anything to help you through this...I won't do any harm to the baby..." He smiled.

You smiled back at him as you gave him a hug and he returned the hug with a slight blush "You know what this means....your gonna be a uncle Yukio" you smirked. Yukio gasped loudly and shouted "Yes yes!!" He jumped up and down out of the room as you and Rin started to laugh. "I think he likes this idea" Rin smiled at you and kisses you on the lips.

~Time skip night time!~

You looked yourself in the mirror wondering what your gonna look like through out the months. You were in your (f/c) pajamas as you were ready to go to sleep until you heard on a knock, "come in" you said softly as the door opened and it was Rin in his navy blue shirt and navy blue pajama pants "yo" he said smiling walking over to you. You giggled softly and smiled as you laid down on your bed and Rin then joined you smiling. "Do you...really think I can do this?...." You turned over to Rin and you looked into his beautiful dark blue eyes, Rin chuckled at you as he put his hand near your stomach with a soft smile "I know you can...because I know that your strong...you'll do fine if you follow our advice" he said as he kissed you and you kissed him back "I'm just worried on how I'm gonna tell the others tomorrow...they need to know about this.." You said softly and he nodded in agreement "we do...but they will understand...and if they don't.. Then I'll slap them" he said with a smirk. You giggled softly at his comment "goodnight my love" you said as you closed your eyes smiling "Goodnight (Y/N)" Rin said as he held you close still having a hand on your stomach ready to be prepared for anything.