Chapter 5: Mephisto

It was already the end of the day, Mephisto wanted to see you and Rin after school in his office. That's when you began to worry, you were sometimes scared of Mephisto because since he's the director, he knows everything... or at least he thinks he does. Rin slowly calmed you down by holding your hand and telling sweet things in your ear like how he cares about you and loves you. Rin was holding your hand walking to Mephisto's office, he stops near by his door and he looks over at you seeing that you looked very nervous.

"Hey.....(Y/N) it's gonna be alright he's not gonna know" he softly hugging you gently and careful, "But what if he does?....he'd want to do something to it and I know it" you said with tears in your eyes sounding a bit shakey. Rin kissed your forehead as he put a bit large sweater over your uniform "He's not gonna know....we're not gonna tell him" Rin said as he kissed your stomach gently. You smiled softly as you took Rin's hand "Okay..." You said as you put your hands in the pockets keeping your hands close to your stomach. Yukio came over to door as well, when he heard that you were going to Mephisto, he said that he was going too as backup though, he said if I hear that he does know about the baby, then I'll jump in. You and Rin slowly went into Mephisto's office ready for anything.

Mephisto was sitting in his chair once you came in, he had a little smile on his face which creeped you out a little, he also was playing with this green hamster. He stared at you and Rin with a slightly grin "Welcome young friends, thank you so much for coming" "What do you want Mephisto?" Rin said a bit annoyed, he wanted to leave as soon as possible. "There's no need to rush Okuruma, please have a seat and help yourself to some tea." Mephisto said as you and Rin sat down and Rin poured the tea for you and gave it to you with a small smile, You took the tea and started to drink it. Mephisto started to speak "The reason why I brought you two here is because I heard about your little....pregnancy" he grinned slightly as you and Rin stood up quickly and Rin puts his hand in front of you as you held your belly, then Yukio came in kicking the door down pointing his gun at Mephisto. "You will not go near (Y/N) and the baby!" Yukio said in a angry way, Mephisto chuckled "settle down boys, I'll do no harm to the child or (Y/N), I brought you here to talk no violence" he said as Rin and Yukio settled down a bit.

"Do you two really think you can take care of a demon baby? Shiro may have raised you two, but you two are still very young and unprepared and do you think headquarters will think about this? They won't be pleased with another demon running around here, and the possibly could end your relationship with your friends and each other...what are you gonna do about that?" Mephisto said serious looking at you and the two brothers. You stayed silent for a moment "....your wrong..." You said to Mephisto as everyone looked at you "This baby will not end any relationship...don't you see...when someone has a baby, the couples love grows more and more each day then you could possibly think...our friends are happy about us having a child, they don't care if it is a demon, they care about having this little miracle..." You looked at Rin with a smile with tears in eyes slightly as Rin smiled back putting a hand near your stomach. "We will deal with headquarters when it's born, you'll see...we can do this" you said as you looked at Mephisto as he sighed "very well then Mrs. (L/N), you may leave now" he said as you, Rin, and Yukio left the room. You started to cry as soon as you left the room, cried all the way home. Rin had his arm around you hugging you gently but a bit tight, Yukio was holding your hand. You knew the risk now....and that you soon had to counter it.