Chapter 7: Coming

You were on your 9th month now, the month where you finally give birth to the baby you've been waiting for. Yukio and Rin have definitely been keeping an eye on you, even the gang were too every time Yukio and Rin go on missions. The nursery was ready for the baby, the theme was blue fames like Rin's flames, it was very beautiful. You've been thinking about names, but you said it would depend on what it looks like, that was exciting part. Seeing a little baby when it's born and knowing the name for it, even holding it in your arms, Rin was excited too. He couldn't wait to be a father and to hold it in his arms and give it a lot of kisses.

Rin decided to let his classmates sleepover at their door just in case something happens during the night. It was late at night, everyone was asleep in you and Rin's room....well almost, you groaned softly as you woke up. You felt some kind of pressure in your large belly, you toke deep breathes as you tried to ease the pain, but nothing worked. You started sweating a little breathing hard then...that's when you felt something wet, your water broke. Your eyes widen and groaned loudly almost screaming, Rin woke up and looked at you worried putting a hand on your arm "Hey hey take it easy, what's wrong (Y/N)?" He said softly. You put your hand on your belly as you looked at Rin with eyes widen "it's time....the baby is coming" you said between breathes, Rin almost started to panic, but he got up and turned on the lights "Guys wake up! It's time!" Rin said shouting at everyone on the floor. Everyone quickly woke up, they almost started freaking out too.

Bon, Shima, and Konekomaru went outside to look out for any demons, even though there is a barrier but some could manage to sneak in. Izumo and Shiemi got a bucket of cold water with a rug, a few blankets, and towels. Rin helped Yukio get you into position for the birth, you breathed harder and faster almost every minute. Rin held your hand tightly as he kissed your forehead "Shhhhh...you need to relax and breathe slowly" he said softly in your ear, you looked at him with tears in your eyes "I'm scared...." You said weakly to Rin as he stroked your (L/S) hair "Everything will be fine...I'm not leaving you (Y/N)" he said smiling at you as you smiled back. "Alright, the contractions are helping the baby come out, but it may take a while, so just relax for a few minutes" Yukio said to you holding your other hand gently as you nodded slowly knowing that this was probably gonna be a long night.

~Time skip!~

It's already 2 hours....nothing as happened yet. No signs of demons yet, but there was a sign that it was almost time for the baby to finally come out. Yukio got into position holding his hands out to catch the baby, Shiemi decided to help Yukio with the baby, and Izumo helped you cool off with the bucket of water with the rag. Shura was there too, she came an hour ago after Yukio called her for help, she held your other hand for support. Yukio finally gave you a decision to push right now and that's what you did right away. "Ugh...." You groaned softly closing your eyes tightly as you held Rin's hand tightly, Rin didn't mind you squeezing your hand tightly, he kind of knew what you were going through. "Your doing great (Y/N), I can almost see it, just keep breathing" Yukio said smiling at you as you pushed even harder cause now it started to hurt more. "Ahhh..." You screamed as tears roll down your cheeks then Rin kissed your tears gently trying to calm you down. Bon, Shima, and Konekomaru were fighting some demons, some came through the barrier after all, maybe because they sensed that something was happening. After they were finished, they heard a loud scream and came quickly inside.

Everything was a blur to you for a while as you signed in relief then heard a sound of a baby crying. You and Rin both looked at Yukio concerned as he was holding a crying baby and smiled at you and Rin with slight tears in his eyes "Congrats you two....it's a health baby girl" Yukio said as he gave her to Shiemi to clean her up. You had tears of joy rolling down your cheeks as you covered your mouth, Rin cried too as he kissed your cheek many times telling you good job. After the quick bath, Shiemi wrapped the baby in a white clean blanket and gently gave her to you, you smiled happily as you held your own baby girl in your arms. Rin smiled as he slowly and gently uncovered the baby girls face and you both gasped. The baby girl looked a lot like Rin, she had little dark blue hair like Rin, his ears, and...his tail. You smiled at her as you kissed her forehead "Rin....she's perfect" you said looking at him as a tear rolls down cheek. Rin smiled at her as he kissed her cheek hearing her little noises she makes, "So...what's her name?" Shura said with a smile, you looked at your baby then at Rin with a smile "Raven....Raven Okurmara" you said as Rin looked at you and smiled wagging his tail and kissed his baby girl. "I love it...." Everyone smiled as they clapped their hands cheering for the new member.