Chapter 15: Growing toddler

It's been a 4 years now since you and Rin had Raven. Raven has been growing to become more and more beautiful each year, she's being to look like Rin, even act like him. Raven was a playful toddler who loved to run around the room all day and play with her Uncle Yukio and Auntie Shura. You and Rin love Raven very much, she was the best miracle you both ever made.

Rin has moved up ranks since Raven was born, heck he's almost up to Yukio's rank. Raven slowly peeked into the room where Rin was studying for his exams.... Well actually he was sleeping with a book on his face. Raven giggled as she ran over to her daddy and shook his arm gently "Daddy.." Rin then woke up with a snort and yawned slowly then looked down at his baby girl with a smile "Hey there Princess!" He said as he picked her up and started ticking her. Rin always called Raven Princess because she was always so sweet like a princess "Daddy no tickles!!" Raven giggled as she squirmed in his arms.

After their little tickle fight, Raven yawned softly rubbing her eyes "Awww I think someone is getting sleepy huh?" "N-No! No sleepy!" Raven said as she tried to keep her eyes open, Rin chuckled at her attempts to stay awake "Come on little missy" he stood up with Raven laying her head on his shoulder. Rin took her to her room, they bought her a little toddler bed that had blue covers and pillows. He laid her down on her bed and tucked her in "Hey daddy?...." He looked at Raven "Yeah Sweetheart?" "Me love chu..." Raven said smiling and hugged her daddy. Rin smiled brightly and hugged her small back gently "I love you too my little Princess" he kissed her forehead as Raven then fell asleep totally passed out.

Rin came out of Raven's room shutting her door slowly. "Hey there Hot Stuff" You smiled and leaned against his door, Rin smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek "Hey there sweetheart" you both went into the room and laid on the bed sighing in relief "I'm sooooo glad that I'm done studying" you said tired "Yeah me too!" ".....Rin you didn't study did you?" "Nope!" You started to laugh "I love you dork" you said and kisses his forehead "And I love you too nerd" he said chucking and kissed your hair as you smiled. "She's growing up fast huh?..." You said looking up at Rin as he sighed "Yeah.... Too fast... But I can't wait to teach her how to cook, use her powers, and how to prank Yukio... But I also can't wait for her to grow into a beautiful teenager" he said with a smile "Yeah... Me too" you smiled and closed your eyes as you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

(Hello everyone! Long time no see! I'm so so so so sorry for not updating! 10th grade has been a pain in the butt for me so far! I'll try to update more chapters soon, so see you in the next chapter!)