32

Chapter 32 || Oh fuck

;thanks a bunch for the smile

"I never took you for someone who shied away from getting what he wants. So, tell me Isaac Bishop, what game are you playing here?"

His arms are over my shoulders his chin on the top of my head and his body pressed extremely close to mine. God, he smelled so good!

Since summoning me like the devil himself, we haven't left each other's side, and weirdly enough, I'm finding real comfort in it - knowing I can be held, and no expectations of sex are there. So, while he's using me, I'm also using him. And I'm okay with that.

Isaac pulls back, his hands sliding down my bare arms and interlocking my fingers, it's slow and gentle, until he flings my arms up and wraps them around his neck, Jade green eyes never leaving the blonde he's obsessing over.

"I'm not shying away, Thai. I'm simply playing the waiting game." He explains, eyes dropping down to meet mine, then he winks. "So, where's Dukey tonight? Aren't you guys attached at the hip these days?"

My heart dropped, my breathing stopped and I just wanted to sink into the ground.

I should of expected this - people wondering why we're not together. We hadn't attended a party alone since we got together, I was either late or he was but we always ended up side by side by the end.

I blow out an exhale and dropped eye contact. "We're not together anymore." I admitted under my breath.

Isaac chuckles. "What was that, Blondie? I couldn't hear your little mouse voice over all this chaos."

I sighed in annoyance and snapped, "we're not together anymore."

Ugh. Gut retching admittance brought back everything I came here trying to forget. The burning at the back of my eye balls began to burn, my cheek was in between my teeth begging for them not come out and make an appearance.

Isaac hesitated for a moment before pulling me into his chest and wrapping his arms around me.

The moody, bad boy who couldn't trust a damn hamster was consoling me? Huh. Who knew?

"Sorry, Thai. I didn't know." he whispered into my hair. "He's an idiot."

I sniffle. No longer able to hold back my heartbreak in tear form, it all came out, and onto Isaac's shirt. 

Oops.

I hear Isaac groan above me. "Don't cry, christ. I don't know what to do with crying females."

I couldn't help but snort, mainly because I 100% believe Isaac Bishop doesn't know how to handle a crying girl, and also because I made him uncomfortable. The over confident, sex driven hockey captain was uncomfortable.