Ch 10 | shopping |

We get into the garage, a black Ferrari
Catches my eye.

"woah..."

"you like it doll?~"

"yeah.."

"well stop daydreaming, and get in~"

"ok.."

Once we get into the car, Yuuki starts it. It made a load roaring noise, and i jump from how loud it is.

"you ok princess?" Yuuki says with his hand on my thigh.

"yeah, just startled a bit." i say, catching my breath.

We leave the garage, and start driving.

Yuuki was so so fine while driving, it made me forget all the craziness he had.

We come to a red light, and he turns to look at me.

I forgot i was staring.

"princess, is there something on my face?" Yuuki says.

"no.." i say while staring at my thigh's.

"look at me while im talking to you..." Yuuki said, increasing the grip on my thigh.

I look at his while blushing, and Yuuki chuckled.

"you're cute. Very cute." Yuuki said, while his car made a roar while turning.

[timeskip: at the mall]

"were here darling! Come on, lets go."

"coming..."

We get out of the car, and i can hear people fan girling over him.

"hes so hot..."

"is that his car?"

"his girlfriend is sooo revealing."

"i wish i was her, hes so cute."

"you have fan girls already...so annoying Honestly..." you say while rolling your eyes.

"why? You jealous?" Yuuki says while smirking.

"no, is that you put me in this revealing ass outfit, so they're staring at me too." you say while trying to cover your butt.

Yuuki removes your hands, and spanks your ass.

"good. Let them stare to know your mine. staring is temporary, our love is forever." Yuuki says walking.

"oh please." i scoff at him.

After, i stare at a store that catches my attention.

"can we go there? Please?" i say while tugging his shirt.

"whatever you want darling." Yuuki says while following you.

Its a cute shop, with styles that fit all aesthetics.

"its so cute! Ahhh!" you say while checking clothes on hangers, shelves, and mannequins.

Yuuki only smiled watching you do this, chuckling here and there.

"is there at limit on how much i spend?" i ask.

"god no. I have to spoil my princess somehow~" Yuuki says.

Usually with my mom, we will have 50$ limit, cause of how tight money was. This was my first time getting spoiled like this.

I grab a bunch of clothes, and shove it on him, one by one.

"thats all~" i say, expecting him to get mad, but he just smiled at me.

Once we paid for the clothes, i was a little burnt out, but continued shopping.

Then we passed a lingerie store.

"hey, we should go in~" Yuuki says with a smirk on his face.

"no. immediately no." i say while not looking at him.

"ok then we can go back to that other store and return your clothes? Hmm?" Yuuki says griping my face to look at him.

"no...ok fine!" i say while rolling my eyes.

"you always have so much attitude, i need to fix that~" Yuuki says while walking towards the store.

We go in, and it wasn't as bad as i thought.

Yuuki picks up a piece, a black set with white lace, and turns to me.

I couldn't really see his face, but i saw his hands. He was trembling, and then i saw his face. He was crimson red, blushing like he saw something else.

He kinda stepped back, and put the clothes back on the rack.

"lets go princess." he says, grabbing my wrist.

"what happened? Were you hot or something?" i ask, following him out the store.

"no, i just- imagined what you looked like in them...." Yuuki says, whispering on the last part.

I blush, face down on my feet.

Then i burst out laughing, thinking about how stupid he was. Yuuki does the same shortly after, and we both become a laughing mess.

"you're so weird sometimes...its very scary. Like what do you mean you imagined me??" i say while laughing.

[timeskip: the ride home.]

While driving, kept thinking about the time we had.

"something on your mind princess?" Yuuki says with his hand on my thigh.

"no..i was just thinking about the time we had..." i say.

"it was really fun.." i say.

"i agree doll~ we should do that again!" Yuuki said giggling to himself.

"well, it is the end of the day, i have to go back home." i say, looking at my thighs.

Yuuki's grip increased on my thigh.

"shit. I forgot about that." Yuuki says.

"can't you just stay with me? I'm so lonely without you." Yuuki says, looking at me with his crimson red eyes.

"No Yuuki. You told my mom you'll bring me back." i say.

I kiss him on the cheek, and he blushes.

"ok fine..." he says.