Ch 21 | unexpected visitor |

[timeskip: at home]

"Hey, darling, are you hungry? Im making food Right now.." Yuuki ask me while in the kitchen.

"no... Not right now, but save me so-"

Yuuki's phone rings.

Yuuki walks over to the kitchen island, and picks up the phone.

"Hello?"

"i found you Yuuki. Come back home now." said a man on the phone, in a calm, but forcing voice.

"what..no- you CANT be here right now." said Yuuki, trembling as his eyes turn from a crimson red, to a deep black.

Then a knock at the door is heard. Yuuki hangs up the phone immediately, and runs to the door.

He opens it, and i hear shoes clicking down the hall.

" father.. please go home and leave me-"

"shut up Yuuki. Dont talk untill asked."
Said his Dad, ordering him.

Yuuki shuts up immediately, and his dad walks into the kitchen and spots me.

He looks Exactly like Yuuki, just a little older, with just a bit longer hair, and whitish-grey streaks and highlights. He has dark crimison eyes, and no facial hair.

"Who's this Yuuki? A girl?" he says, walking closer.

"DONT TOUCH HER! Shes not yours." Yuuki says, while trembling.

His dad Ignores what he said, and he come close to see a good look of me.

He crimson eyes pierce my soul, as he observed me with a tiny smirk.

He brings his hand to touch my face, and he glides his hand on my cheeks.

His hands were soft, yet hard and rough.

He smirks, then asks..

"what might your name be? I want to know." he says.

" Y-y/n (l/n) sir."

"y/n..such a beautiful name..."

"why, y/n, why are you at my son's Yuuki's house?"

"I'm his uhm- girlfriend. Yes." i say, panicked and intimated.

"girlfriend? Yuuki, is this true?" Yuuki's dad asks, turning to Yuuki.

"Yes. She is my girlfriend." Yuuki says, while turning a little red.

"how many times have i told you not to fall in love?! You are incapable of love, Yuuki. You are crazy, and not well enough to keep a.."

"Girlfriend..." he says, turning back to look at me.

"that's not true sir." i say, interrupting him.

"Yuuki is an amazing guy. Even though he might not be perfect, he is very caring." i say.

"caring? Amazing? Darling...he ran away from his own father! He's psycho, dear. " 

"he's not well... He probably..doesn't even love you."

My eyes widen at this statement .

Does he even know the shit i went through trying to "escape" from his love?

"HEY! You can't say shit! Yuuki will walk through fucking thorn forests to stay with me! He would climb fucking mountains! Just because your his "father" DOESN'T mean that you can control him like a doll! Hes like 15 for god's sake!" i say, blowing up in his face.

Yuuki's eyes glow bright red while hearing me. Hes bright red and flustered.

I realise what i have done, and turn hot.

Yuuki's dad smirks and chuckles, then looks at me with his deep red eyes.

"looks like Yuuki got you too. You sound just like him."

"Y/n, tell me. why have you fallen in love with my son? You aren't even in our class level." his dad ask, putting a hand on my cheek.

To be honest, i dont even think I've completely fallen.

I dont know how to answer.

"i don't know.. I just did. Love isn't even explainable." i say.

Im not 100% lying, I'm just not sure if i love him or not. Somedays i hate him, and some days i love him.

He's just...Yuuki. The guy i met while running to school. The guy that kiddnapped me, then took me out on a date the next day. The guy that would kill, just to hug me.

"hm.. Fine. I've made up my mind. Yuuki, i will stop chasing you on one condition. This girl... Y/n.. Has to take care of you."

" if he acts up.. Call me. I will deal with him... In private." he says to me.

"im leaving, goodbye Yuuki."

"goodbye father." Yuuki says.

His father leaves, and shuts the door.

Once he leaves, Yuuki turns to me.

He grabs my hand, and pushes me to the wall.

He kisses me passionately, and i could hear his soft moans in the kiss. He breaks the kiss, and moves down to my neck, leaving kisses and bite marks.

He gets to a particular part on my neck and sucks on it.

I moan a tiny bit, but also not to loud.

He realises this and keeps on sucking on that part.

"Yuuki, please-" i tried to say stuff, but he didn't care, he was having fun.

"Y/n, when two people Love eachother, nothing can break that."

"i love you so much Y/n, i dont care if you dont love me back. I just want to here those sweet sounds come out of your mouth~" says Yuuki, looking at me with the most lustful and loveable eyes I've ever seen.

"i love you, i love you, i love you, and ill say it again untill my throat gives up."