Ch 20 |when red eyes go black.|

By the time Yuuki comes back, Khloe left.

"darling~ here." Yuuki says.

I turn, and take the ice cream from him.

"Thanks Yuuki." i say.

"also, Khloe wanted me to introduce her to you, its probably cause she wants another boy toy." i say, while enjoying my ice cream.

"well, tell her im taken and not intrested! Ill teach her a lesson about stealing peoples soulmates." Yuuki says while giggling to himself.

I roll my eyes, and continued to eat my ice cream.

"you are so protective, its annoying." i say.

"that's the reason I'm yours princess~. People know that i only belong to you, and only you." Yuuki says.

The lunch bell rings, and lunch ends.

"hurry Yuuki, i dont want to miss my class!" i say while getting up, and pulling his shirt.

"i know, i know you lizard." Yuuki says.

I playful hit him, and he gets up chuckling.

[timeskip: afterschool]

While driving to Yuuki's house, i thought about Yuuki's life before me.

What if he had never met me?

Would he be better off?

"hey Yuuki"

"Yes darling?"

"what would happen if you never had met me?" i ask, honestly.

Yuuki giggles, then looks at me. His eyes shine and glimmer while touching my cheek. He looks back to the road, and smiles.

"i don't know. I would have had to live with my dad, so that's why i came here. Then i met you, and i became hooked to you." Yuuki says.

"is your dad bad? What happened to your mom?" i ask.

"my dad abused me and my mom when i was little. My mom left, and said she will come back for me, but never came."

" I look Exactly like my dad, so my mom always criticized my looks. But, I loved my mom, and i never changed.
The waiting drove me insane i guess." Yuuki explained.

Silence.

"that's why you don't want to go back to your dad....

"He makes you insane." i say.

Yuuki red eyes go black, and he trembles.

"but, darling... what if.. He finds me?"
Yuuki says.

"its ok, you're not with him, you're with me." i say, trying to comfort him.

A/n- yeehaw yall. So i know, short chapter, not everyones fav, probably misleading title, but here's some of Yuuki's past! I've been wanting to do this for awhile, and i decided that the time is now.

And also, thank you so much for 7k reads! It means so, so much! I love everyone of you, and yall are so special to me! (especially if you comment), and yall are in my heart.