Q&A for.... Take your pills!

Remeber this is not a chapter, its here to clear up stuff, and I'm lazy to finish ch 28.

What is Yuuki's mental status? Is he just crazy, or is there more?

Yuuki has borderline personality disorder, aka BPD. It is a disorder where it causes uncontrollable mood swigs, and/or impulsive decisions.

As you can see, in the book Yuuki has all of these, and has hurt Y/n multiple times. He obviously can't control when or how these out burst happens,  so it might seem random, that's why he takes his pills.

What does Y/n really think of Yuuki? Does she actually love him?

Tbh, i dont know😟 i don't want people to get upset with me, so i try not to make her head over heels, but i still try not to make her cold, and unlikeable.

So i think she does love him, but in a kind-of pick and choose way.

What does Yuuki look like?

I know, i have described his appearance many times, but not fully.

Yuuki has black fading to brown hair, and he has curly/wavy hair. His hair also gets really frizzy!

He has crimson eyes, which is a type of dark red.

He has and hourglass figure, and has a decent chest and abs size. Not too big, (but definitely not small).

He has a very laid back clothing style, he usually wears hoodies and/or tanktops. and he has like, a ton of basketball shorts.

But when hes going outside, he wears basic streetwear.

He's also obsessed with socks. Like the
Child-like type.

He also has alot of birthmarks, but none on his face.

How's Y/n's ankle?

Her ankle is fine. She can walk and run now, but she says it still hurts in certain positions.

How old are Yuuki and Y/n?

They are both 16!

What happened to Khloe?

Khloe is fine! She still hangs out with the gang, but Yuuki hates her after she hit Y/n.

will we get the devils tango again?

NO. YOU GUYS ALMOST GAVE ME A STROKE, I CANT RECOVER. I STILL GET PTSD FROM THE CHILLS.

why did you want to write a yandere story?

Uhm, so while trying to find some, i couldn't find the perfect one. They were too long, too short, haven't been updated since 1938, or where just to cringy and boring.

So i decided to make my own! i actually read Take your pills on the regular. Its really good😭

But i actually found one, but it was deleted or something😟😭. It was called "anything for you" , and it had a second book called "obsessive love" but i couldn't get to finish it💔

When are you going to stop writing? Is there an official ending for Take your pills?

First question, i dont know? I love writing for Take your pills, so i don't know how to even start writing for the ending.

Second, no, there is not an official ending.

That is all for today, ch 28 will be out soon, and thank yall for 17k reads! It means everything!