Ch 18 | i love you. |

Yuuki's eyes widen at that statement.

"no...stop...your lying..right?"

You kinda were, but anything to escape death.

You shake your head no, and he pulls you out of the window.

Trembling with excitement, Yuuki looks at you with delusion and lust. His crimson red eyes glowing.

You were sure that he wasn't in a normal state, and he could attack you if you said the wrong thing.

You wipe the damp tears of your face, and look down, acting like you didn't know what was going to happen.

"you really mean it? Say it! I want to her those pretty words come out of your mouth." Yuuki says turning red.

"i..."

"i what?! Say it!"

"i love you, Yuuki-"

Yuuki passionately kisses me. I could hear his soft groans in the kiss, while he puts me on the bed. His hands travel down my body, while his tongue swrils in my mouth.

"i love you too, y/n (l/n)." Yuuki says breaking the kiss.

After he breaks the kiss, my eyelids start to get heavy and i pass out.

[timeskip : next morning]

I wake up to find myself in my own bed. You know, at this point i just expected to be at Yuuki's place.

Then i realise its monday.

Oh shit! School!

I jump out of bed to take a shower and brush my teeth.

I put on my school uniform and at least try to do my hair.

I run downstairs, and my mom isn't there.

But, she left a note.

Hey, my sweet girl.

I was called to work early, so dont be looking for me.

I love you, have a good day at school.

Mama.

I look at the note, and i grab the quick lunch made beside it.

Then outside, i hear a roar of a car.

I grab my bag and put on my shoes.

I run out my door, and look at what- no, who i see.

Yuuki, and his black Ferrari outside my house.

Can i ever live in peace?

I walk over to his car, and he rolls down his window.

"get in doll~ im taking us to school from now on." Yuuki says while unlocking his car.

I groan, then open the door.

[timeskip : at school]

Once we get to school, i leave the car and start walking towards the building. I was trying to ignore the comments made by the people in the parking lot, but some got to me a little.

"shes so ugly, why would she have a boyfriend like that?"

"she must be dating him for money.."

"im way better, she needs to be humbled."

"she probably using him for you know what..."

I got kinda pissed off, but i kept on walking. If only they knew the stuff he did...

"darling? What's wrong hm?" Yuuki asks.

"Your dick riders are spreading rumors and stuff. So annoying." i say while walking to my locker.

"don't worry, i heard. Their tongues will be cut off tomorrow~" Yuuki says, following me.

"don't worry about me, worry about your class! We have first period in like 5 minutes!" i say, shooing him away.

He kisses my forehead and whispers.

"ok, have fun darling~"

My cheeks felt hot after that.