Ch 12 | ill dump your ass |

Warning! Talks about drugging and drug intake!

"well, since your so curious about stuff, let me ask you something." Yuuki says.

"what?" i say.

"do you wan't to stay here or in the basement?" Yuuki says, his red eyes losing shine.

My heart sank. What does he mean?

"....none? I want to go home..." you say.

"wrong answer."

Yuuki throws me over his shoulder, carrying me with ease.

I kick, and yell, but it falls on deaf ears.

"let me down! Ugh you piece of shi-"

He throws me down....

*SLAP*

He slaps me across the face. My eyes widen, and tears fill the rims of my eyes.

"how many times have i told you to get rid of that damn attitude?" Yuuki says while trembling.

Yuuki can't believe that he just hit his darling, but that damn attitude of hers. But Don't worry, he will fix it.

" i hate hitting you, it hurts me aswell, but cursing your lover?"Yuuki Explains.

While listening to this, tears roll down your cheeks, in shock. your heart is pumping.

Yuuki sees this, and hugs you.

"darling, im sorry, I didn't mean it! I promise!" Yuuki says, begging for you to believe him.

"you took me out of my home..you say you love me, but possess me like a doll." i say, while tears fall down his face.

"You drugged me.." i say.

Yuuki is wide-eyed, red eyes turned black, tears gushing down his face.

"i...i'm sorry darling..." Yuuki says while hyperventilating a little.

Then i remember, i still have his pills.
Hes seconds away from snapping, i know it. I pull the pills from my pocket, and open it. I take one out, and shove it into his mouth.

"swallow it." i say.

He does as i say, and he wipes his tears.

"thank you..darling." Yuuki says, in between sniffles.

I stay silent, and get up from the floor.

"you know, you need to get yourself together, before i dump your ass." i say while going back to the room i was in.

I close the door and think.

What if i didn't give him the pill?

What if he trapped me inside his basement?

[Yuuki pov]

"you know, you need to get yourself together, before i dump your ass." she says before walking into the bedroom.

I sit in the hallway, on my knees.

Where did this go wrong?

She doesn't love me anymore..

She said she will leave me...?

I feel...angry? Not at her, at myself.

A/n- yall, this chapter wasn't the best, but its...something