•4: 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑?

𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚒 "𝙽𝚊𝚒" 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎-𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝙳 𝙽𝙴, 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊20𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 2021 11:11 𝚊𝚖I open my eyes, instantly shutting it back due to the bright light blaring from my window

𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝙳 𝙽𝙴, 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊
20𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 2021
11:11 𝚊𝚖
I open my eyes, instantly shutting it back due to the bright light blaring from my window.

I turn to see Justice sprawled out on my fur carpet.

I chuckle lowly, checking the time before my eyes widen.

"Ohhh shit" I shout, jumping off my bed and running over to wake up Justice.

She groans in response to me shaking her until she finally sits up and stares at me blankly.

"Girl get up it's almost 12, I gotta get to work" I yell frantically as I get up and start searching for my phone.

I groan, taking my towel and removing my clothes, seeing that tissy is now sitting on my bed trying to ring my phone but getting no response.

Me and tissy have been close for years so me being naked in front of her is no shock and vise versa

I walk into the bathroom and as I'm about to take a busy shower, I hear the door bell

"I'll get it" I hear tissy yell before walking out of my room. I sigh as I try to de-tangle my hair in the mirror.

I scrunch up my eyebrows at the sound of arguing coming from downstairs.

I run out of my bedroom and towards the two voices.

As I came into view, I saw bloody standing there arguing with tissy

"Just let me give her the bag, damn" he yells putting his hand up, showing my black bag that I thought I lost last night.

"Ayo ma, control yo friend. I just came to return yo bag and she acting up" he says as he looks at me.

I look between both of them with a tight fake grin while leaning on my staircase.

"I told him to give me the damn bag and he can leave but he won't listen" she rolls her eyes folding her arms over her chest

"It's alright, tiss you can go back upstairs" I smile at her.

I know she means well but sometimes she can be too overprotective.

"Oh naw, I'ma go home anyways, later bestie" she turns around swiftly and walks past bloody, but not before bumping shoulders with him, even though he is way taller than her.

"Come in" I walk over to the door so I can close it after he enters.

He hands me my purse and shoves his two hands in his pocket.

"Thank you" I smile before placing it on the table beside me.

"Would you like something to drink; tea? Water? Coffee?"

"Naw" he shakes his head while looking around.

"I want you" is all he says before walking up to me and pushing me against the wall while our lips and tongues dance vigorously.

His hand wraps around my throat and the other one holds my two hands above my head as we have a full blown make out session

Just as he gets down on his knees and removes my robe-

"Hellooo. Are you even listening?" I blink twice, seeing him in the same position as he was when he handed me the bag.

I look down, completely embarrassed, and hope he doesn't realize what just happened.

"Anyways, I was saying I just came by to drop back to bag and make sure you was safe. Your best friend put up a fight last night making it hard for me to get y'all home" he explains rocking his weight from one leg to the other.

"Oh uh, I hope I didn't do or say anything rude last night, seeing as I was drunk and all" I chuckled nervously

He genuinely smiles at me before his phone starts going off like crazy.

He pulls it out his pocket without removing his eyes on me.

"Ayo....nah...Ima be right there....ight bruh" he says before hanging up and placing it back in his pocket.

"I gotta go but aye, you wanna exchange numbers? Maybe we can hang out sometime" he gestures.

"Fuh wah?" I mumble, letting the Trini accent out.

Although I moved at a young age, I still have much of my Trini traits in me

He shrugs and mumbles "it's cool. Later senai." before I lead him out and shut the door.

I stand by the window and watch as he drives off in his black audi R8

I go back upstairs and continue trying to get ready for the day ahead.

I decided to just take the day off and I'll open the restaurant tomorrow because I'm really tired.

I put on a simple oversized graphic tee and my army green shorts with my Jordan 1's.

I sit at my vanity and straighten my hair with my flat iron before getting up and leaving.

I lock my door and start my Mercedes AMG GLE63s, before driving off.

The events from last night kept replaying in my head, making it hard for me to focus.

Just as I was about to turn the corner, a little girl runs out into the road chasing a pink and black ball.

I swerve my car, as everything went black.

(Closest thing I can find to an actual accident)

Comment and vote🥺🔮