_.9: 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎

Senai "Nai" Rose ClarkeAt the playground

At the playground.

We pull up to the playground and as I'm about to hop out of the car, Samuel grabs hold of my top.

"Listen here li girl, you Gon behave alright. Don't talk to stranger and stay where I can see you ight" he says with a stern tone in his voice

"What I look like 5?" I scrunch up my face in confusion.

"I'm serious. Be careful" he mumbles, looking me dead in the eyes

He places his lips on my forehead and pushes me out of the car.

"You Gon learn to stop pushing me" I yell as he comes out of the car and walks over to me.

"And you Gon learn to listen when I speak to you" he retorts

I roll my eyes, walking over to the swing with him behind me like a puppy.

He so clingy bruh

I sit on the swing and give him an innocent smile.

He groans before going behind me and pushing my back.

"Weeee"

"Weeeee"

"Higher!"

He pushes me higher

"Higher!"

He pushes me higher

"Too highhhh" I scream, clinging to the chains.

My shirt might get dirty but I don't care.

"You wanted to go high right" he yells pushing me at full height.

I think if he pushed me a lil more, I'll go right around the swing.

"Samuelllll" I scream, tears rushing down my face.

I hear his laughing die down and feel him grip my waist to stop me from swinging.

He comes and stands in front of me, opening his arms for a hug and I happily accept it.

"You such a big baby bruh" he chuckles lowly

"Y-you pushed m-me too h-high" I hiccup into his chest with tears still cascading down my face.

I'm so glad I didn't wear make up today.

"I'm sorry Nai" he coos, kissing the top of my head and it slightly calms me down.

He places his thumbs below my eyes to wipe my tears, forcing me to look up at him.

"You a crybaby you know that right" he chuckles

"Shut up" I roll my eyes trying to get up and walk away but he stops me.

"Girl come ere and stop playing" he laughs loudly, pulling me into him.