᯽20:𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

After cleaning up, Senai hops off of the bathroom sink and pulls her dress down

Samuel looks at her with eyes full of lust, stuck in one position

Senai runs her hand through her hair and looks up at him.

She had no regret of the acts they committed no less than 2 minutes ago, but she felt some type of wrong.

As if owing loyalty to Nicholas

"I gotta go home" she mumbles, trying to walk past him but fails, as he stands blocking her way

"Ill take you-"

"no. Ill call an uber, move" she raises her voice becoming more irritated by the second.

she didn't know if she was happy with nick.. or if what she just did was right but she felt a form of wholeness when she was with Samuel.

they connected but she didn't know if if was love....or lust.

tears begin to brim her eyes and her lip begins to quiver as she sniffles lowly

"Samuel move!" She begins throwing punches at him and he tries to grab hold of her hands, but ends up with a busted lip instead.

"What's wrong mama calm down calm down" he whispers finally being able to grab her and pull her into a hug, as she erupts into tears.

"I-I I'm disgusting I just c-cheated on N-Nick and and I feel like shit be-cause I enjoyed it. I don't know what's wrong with me"

Samuel's face softens as he looks down at her rubbing her back as if a new born.

She continues crying, erupting in a series of hiccups shortly after.

"I'ma take you home mama its okay" He mumbles, walking out of the bathroom with Senai clinging to his waist.

Meanwhile, 3 blocks away, the worst was being planned....

"What did you find out?" The deep gravelly voice erupts throughout the large and partially empty warehouse

"That guy who killed Kaila was there...thats her ex" nick speaks sternly standing in front of his boss

"bloody?" she asks with enthusiasm and he nods in anticipation.

her lips stretch into a grin

"this just might work Nicholas...it just might"

On the other side of town a sleepy senai is being lifted out of Samuel's car and carried up her drive way.

she begins to stir, gripping samuel's shirt and trying to move but cant

Samuel uses her key to unlock the door and sets her down on her bed, turning to leave but stops when he feels a small hand grab his

"stay please" she mumbles looking up at him with all the tear stains on her cheeks

"Okay hold on" he walks over to her joint bathroom and grabs some wipes from on the sink.

walking back into the room, he chuckles looking at her dead asleep releasing light snores

he wipes off her excess make up and puts her bonnet over her head.

"goodnight" he kisses her cheek and lays down beside her.

Samuel knew it was wrong of her to cheat but he wanted her to himself.

Senai knew it was wrong to cheat but just wanted the moment to last forever.

they didn't know if they loved each other or just longed for some feeling of peace

Maybe they can solve each other's problems.

or ruin each other's lives

Wassup yall?just an updatewhos nicks boss?who is he working for??Hmmmmcomment and vote🥺!

Wassup yall?
just an update
whos nicks boss?
who is he working for??
Hmmmm
comment and vote🥺!

Wassup yall?just an updatewhos nicks boss?who is he working for??Hmmmmcomment and vote🥺!

I love my committed readers! Yall push me to keep writing, I love yall soo much!