☁︎18: 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚎𝚕 "𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢" 𝙳𝚒𝚓𝚘𝚗𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 19𝚝𝚑1:59 𝚊𝚖

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 19𝚝𝚑
1:59 𝚊𝚖

"Bro come on, get over her. It's been a month and she hasn't called you back" Packy yells over the loud music blaring through the speakers

it's been a month since me and Senai had that argument; she blocked me on all socials and never spoke to me again

i been tryna reach her, fuck, i wrote her an email and she never responded.

i showed up at her house last week and what do i find? Some light skin motherfucker, getting all handsy and lovey dovey with her.

I just..left; went home. because how can she move on that fast?

Not even gonna lie i haven't even had sex with any other bitch since we broke up.

Is this what it's like to be heartbroken?

This shit painful bruh, my chest hurt.

"Samuel..she's moved on" Justice says, placing her hand on my leg.

I lool over at her and she offers me a sympathetic smile and i just nod because i really don't wanna hear that shit

"babe take my picture" she says, handing her phone to Bronze and he stands, snapping photos of her

I sigh, lowkey jealous of my two friends; in love and happy and I'm just here third wheeling.

The night i saw her with that guy, i went back to the gang because who else is gonna love me like them? nobody.

turns out kaila was just sucking all my money and wasn't pregnant. So I killed her.

Flashback (3 days ago)☜︎︎︎

I get out of my car walking up to Kaila's house.

I found out that she isn't pregnant, and is just using me.

I kicked the door open, startling her and whoever she's sitting on the couch making out with.

"oh my god-"

"I should blow yo brains out right now. Huh?" I mumble pulling out my gun from my waistband and pointing it between her eyes.

"and you, before I kill yo ass, get the fuck out and you didn't see shit what happened here or ill hunt you down" I say without taking my eyes off kaila.

right now she's in full blown tears and fear is evident in her eyes.

The nigga picks his shit up and runs out, slamming the door behind him

Pussy

"Are you pregnant"

......

"Girl i got a gun in my hand, ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION" I yell, causing her to flinch.

"n-no"

"so the fuck you lyin' fuh?"

"Be-because you was gonna leave me....Samuel I love you-"

"Kaila you never loved me. You just fucking delusional. You been sucking all my money for the past 3 months. Because you love me?" I move the gun away from her eyes, lowering it to my side

"Please Sammy.....we can fix this. We still got time" she smiles insanely, getting on her knees and trying to hug my waist.

"......Time's up" I mumble, pulling the trigger, watching her brains splatter all over the floor.

I watch as her lifeless body drops and I wipe the stray tear from my eye.

I walk outside, handing my gun to Alejandro, the head of the cleaning crew and mumble "clean this shit up" before leaving and heading home.

Aint nobody for me

End of flashback☞︎︎︎

"I take a pull on my weed, releasing the smoke and leaning back onto the lounge chair.

I spot one of the bottle girls passing and call her over. She bends down seductively and awaits my command

"more bottles"

she nods before leaving

I get up and walk over to the railing, looking down on the people dancing with each other, when an all too familiar short dark skin girl walks in

Senai

My eyes shift and i frown to see her with the same nigga from Kaila's house.

the fuck?

Lol heyyy yall!what's up?DING DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD, lolhow yall feel about kaila's death?do you guys think nick is cheating on Senai?Comment your thoughts!Dont forget to vote🥺❗muah, much love yall!

Lol heyyy yall!
what's up?
DING DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD, lol
how yall feel about kaila's death?
do you guys think nick is cheating on Senai?
Comment your thoughts!
Dont forget to vote🥺❗
muah, much love yall!