26: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝙽𝚊𝚒 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎

I sit on the balcony of my room with a blunt to my lips and music echoing from my small red beats pill

I bob my head to burna boy's last last, occasionally mumbling the lyrics.

I inhale and hold in the sweet feeling before releasing and watching the smoke fly out into the open breezy sky.

I look up at the grey clouds formed over my house, sighing and taking another pull.

I only smoke when I'm stressed or frustrated and after the fight me and Samuel had this morning I need this.

I found some weed in his drawer and took that as a sign from god.

The words play over and over in my head from what Samuel said to me this morning

"The fuck is that supposed to mean Samuel? Huh? You gon fucking cheat on me again?" I yelled walking behind him, my silk robe dragging on the ground i walked on. I push him continuously as he ignored me trying to get his attention

"have to say bye bye oh" i mumble lowly, placing the blunt in the ashtray in front of me.

"relax and stop putting yo fucking hands on me Rose!" He yells turning to me, using my middle name.

"Then answer me! The fuck she means last night was great huh?! Thats why you was ignoring my calls? Bitch ass shit" I felt so angry. So heated. Who is he to cheat on me when i gave him a second chance after doing it the first time.

My eyes shift to the speaker beside me as the song changes to Moments by Masicka and stefflon Don.

"All you do is fucking lie nigga! You aint shit!" I screamed at him, my voice echoing throughout the kitchen.

he didn't even listen. The next thing I know, is im up on top the island and his fingers are pumping in and out of me.

"Who gon cheat on you, huh?" He mumbled watching me squirm and bite my bottom lip

"who cheating on u, Nai? Am I cheating?" He leaned down and placed  wet sloppy kiss on my lips.

he removed his fingers and immediately rammed his dick into me.

I yelped in shock,gripping his both hands that were on either side of me

"You aint cheatin on me...fuckk Sam" I dropped my head back letting the feeling take over

not long after we both came and i found myself sitting there alone

I heard the front door open and shut and I started screaming and throwing a fit.

I feel a stray drop off rain fall onto my cheek

or maybe it was a tear

I pick up my ashtray and my speaker before going inside and pushing the door shut with my foot.

I lay on my bed and open my instagram to see an unknown account message me.

hey girl...ik u dont know me but....

aw hell nah.

i open the text and read the paragraph, getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"What the fu-"

7:00pm

"baby you home?" Samuel's voice booms through the house as the lights turn on.

I see him jump, not expecting me to be sitting in the dark.

"hey mam, what you doing in the dark? These for you" he walks over, handing me a box of chocolates.

i take it and throw it to the floor.

"You fucking with me?" I tilt my head to the side, squinting my eyes

"uh....no. wassup" he chuckles and tries to grab my hand but i pull away.

standing from the chair, I pull out my knife from behind my back, pointing it at him "Samuel, You gon tell me why. Some Bitch named Sasha. Is dm'ing me on instagram talking bout you her baby daddy"

"what?" He scrunches his face up.

"nigga answer me. You ha ah whole child and this the shit you doing? Fuck, you take me for a fool?" I yell angrily walking towards him with the knife pointed at his chest

"baby i dont know who you tlking about" he sighs heavily

"Then why the fuck she messaging me!!" I life the knife, sinking it into his hand and pulling it out

I watch as the blood sprays out and listen to the string off curse words he lets out but I frankly don't care.

"you wanna be fuckin' round, yuh gon know not to play wid ah trini woman" i yell shoving him.

he doesn't push back though.

he walks back out the front door that he just came through, slamming it behind him.

I hear his car start and listen to the engine fade as he drives away.

gon teach he muddacunt not to play with me.

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Kinda short but i just wanted to finish this update before going to sleep

thoughts?

Vote and comment allat shitttt
muah, love you all ever so much