</11:𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍

Senai "Nai" Rose Clarke24th December 2021Lenox square shopping mall11:47 am

24th December 2021
Lenox square shopping mall
11:47 am

Christmas eve, the mall is packed.

I'm here getting some decorations to make my place feel spirity or whatever

As Im walking through the mall, I spot Justice inside of Victoria secret.

She walks out and our eyes lock.

She immediately begin walking to me as if in a rage, so I take a step back.

"I'm not here for drama" she says putting her hands up in surrender "I wanna apologize for all that shit I said and overreacting. I was just really protective of you and didn't wanna lose my best friend. I thought that Bloody was a shady person but I guess once you're happy I'm happy"

"I'm sorry too" I say, pouting before embracing her in a warm hug "I missed you"

"Well I can't spend Christmas without my best friend" she mumbles into my ear.

"Girl I got so much shit to tell you. Let's go get coffee" I said, yanking her arm and running out of the mall to my car.

We get in and head to the nearest Starbucks before going inside and joining the line.

After placing our orders, we sit at a booth at the far end of the restaurant and begin catching up.

"So...I think I like him" I slam my hands on the table, causing a few bystanders to look at us

"Boo bitch" Justice shouts, and they all turn around in fear .

I chuckle awaiting her response

I watch as she processes what I said and see her eyes widen as she lifts her hand for a high five which I gladly return her gesture.

"Did you tell him?" She asks, now fully invested

"Nah I don't think he likes me. He's still fuckin with his old hoes and it's kinda upsetting but I can't tell him bout it cus he ain't my nigga" I shrug while looking off into the distance.

And there is the devil himself

"You got to be fucking kidding me"

Justice turns to see what I'm looking at and she erupts in a series of curse words.

We watch as Samuel and a short light skin girl stand at the gas station across from the restaurant.

She clasps her hands as if begging him for something

Then he smiles slightly and says something causing her to squeal and jump on him

That's for me to do.

He smiles while looking down at her with his hands in his pockets and leaning back against his car

She then leans in with a tip toe and places a kiss on his cheek