Chapter 6

Y/N awoke in front of a group of people with Tanjiro lying next to her. "Where the hell am I?" "Don't speak that way to the Hashira." A person yelled as the shoved you into the ground, "Let me go" Y/N stated making the person tremble as they let go. "Thank you, now my question?" "Y-Your at the Master's home, and a Hashira meeting was called about Tanjiro and the demon he brought with him and you were brought along for some reason." "Huh, well, Y/N stood, breaking the ropes, "You really should tie your ropes better," The Hashira raised their eyebrows at the strength you displayed, "Are you a demon? Fight me!" A white-haired man with scars on his face yelled, "You look like the guy I traumatised at final selection because he was dragging on of the twins around." Y/N stated back, "And sure I'll fight you, are we fighting with or without our katanas?" The white-haired man grinned, "with katanas," "All right your demise," Y/N teased, provoking the other. "Master has arrived," the twins announced. The Hashira bowed, along with Y/N while Tanjiro was slammed down by the person who had slammed Y/N into the ground. A blind man walked in, asking "I wonder if the sky is blue," The hashira complemented him, he asked "Is Y/N here?" "I am master, may I ask why I'm here?" Y/N said keeping her head lowered. "You are here because of both your unique breathing style and that Shinobu saw you with glowing red eyes and superhuman speed." The blind man answered, "So I'm accused of being a demon? How about I fight one of you, if you win, I'm a demon and you can kill me, if I win, I'm not a demon. How about that deal?" The white-haired male spoke up, "Master can I take her up on her deal?" "You can Sanemi, I wish you luck." "Why did you wish me luck master, this demon is the lowest rank." "You will see" "Oi, Oi, stop chatting and give me back my blade, I want to fight this 'Sanemi'." "Y/N, don't kill him." Tanjiro said loud enough to be heard by the Hashira, "I won't, Sanemi, what determines who loses and who wins?" Sanemi grinned, "We go until one of us admits defeat." "Really? I can't even use my breathing form on you because you'll die. Instantly or in a lot of pain. Are you ok with having to be healed for a while?" "You won't be able to do that much to me, your still injured." Sanemi was glared at by a black and purple-haired woman. Y/N laughed, "You really think a few scratches will stop me from beating your ass?" Giyuu sighed, "I'll act as a referee for this match, are you both ready?" Y/N and Sanemi both nodded, "Begin!" Giyuu yelled, as Sanemi and Y/N charged each other, their swords clashing, Y/N grinned, pushing Sanemi backwards with a laugh, "Come on Sanemi, stop holding back," "Fine, Wind breathing, first form" "Killer breathing, first from: Bell Wraith" As Sanemi's attack rushed towards Y/N, she laughed as two bells sounded out and she disappeared. "What the-! Where did she go?" Sanemi yelled, as Tanjiro laughed, having seen Y/N use this tactic many times. "Behind you." Y/N appeared mid-air, slashing towards Sanemi's neck. Sanemi saw this and blocked the slash with his blade, pushing Y/N backwards. "You're the first to block my strikes, you have a high reaction time." Y/N said laughing, "But that's still not my full power, I haven't even used the blessing yet." "Blessing, what the hell are you on about demon?" Sanemi yelled. Y/N giggles stopped, "Time to end this," Y/N's eyes glowed red, black slits forming in the centre of her eyes and she snarled at Sanemi, baring her fangs. "Killer breathing, third form: Blinked flash," Y/N hurtled forwards, snarling as clouds of fear were let in her wake, Sanemi laughed, "You missed demon, guess that move was all for show," "Who's saying I missed, Sanemi? Maybe this form doesn't result in death but instead it ends in confusion," Y/N said as multitudes of her appeared in Sanemi's vision, "The hell, how are there so many of you?" "But there is only one?" The Hashira and Tanjiro questioned, "The third form, leaves clouds of fear in my wake, making anything that touches it see illusions of me. Sanemi, do you admit defeat?" Sanemi yelled, "No matter how many of you there are I'll never give up!" "That's very admirable, but useless, you can't win Sanemi." Y/N said, her glowing eyes glaring at Sanemi, "Fine then, I'll just make you give up." Y/N jumped forwards slashing at Sanemi's sword, knocking it away from him. Sanemi blinked, then grinned "Now the fakes are gone, I can see you." Y/N stabbed her sword into the ground, cracking it. "Then fists are the way this will be finished." Sanemi rushed towards Y/N, punching at her face. Y/N caught his hand, before lifting him off the ground and flipping him into the ground making it break slightly. Y/N sat on him, and lifted a hand, "Do you give up?" "No" Sanemi replied before getting punched in the face, "Shit, you pack a punch," Sanemi said, spitting blood out of his mouth onto Y/N's face. Y/N wiped it off, took one look at it, "Well that's disgusting, do you admit I'm not a demon yet?" "Yes, I do, can you get off me?" Sanemi admitted. Y/N stood up, offering a hand towards Sanemi, helping him out of the hole. "That was a good fight, Sanemi, Thank you." Y/N said after she had helped him out of the hole, as she walked to get her sword out of the ground. The earth cracked as Y/N pulled her sword from it and sheathed her blade. "What happened?" The blind master asked, "Y/N won master," "As expected from the one who killed all of the demons in her final selection." "Wait what? That was her?" The Hashira's jaws dropped. "Nezuko is allowed into the demon slayer corps as well, I have received a letter from Urokodaki who trained all three telling me how she has never eaten a human and never will." A bright-haired male spoke up, "While I respect your decision master, I will not allow a demon into the demon slayer corps." "Then let me test her," Y/N spoke up, "My blood is an inescapable lure for demons, if she doesn't attack me, she won't attack anyone else." The master thought on this for a second, "Very well, take her to the veranda, it's shady there." Y/N bowed before taking Nezuko's box over to the veranda and knocking on the door. The doors opened and Nezuko popped out giving Y/N a hug. "Hey Nezuko, I need you to resist my blood for a bit okay? I know it will be hard, but you have to try so you can live," Nezuko nodded, Y/N cut her arm, letting her blood leak onto the floorboards. Nezuko's mouth drooled around the muzzle, "Come on Nezuko, you can resist it." Nezuko shakily turned away and went back into her box. As Nezuko disappeared, Y/N wrapped her wound up and moped up the blood. "I'm sorry Nezuko, I hope you can forgive me later," Y/N murmured to the box, before yelling, "Master she ignored my blood. This shows that she will not attack humans, or do you want to fight as well Rengoku," 'I'm guessing that's his name?' 'It is his name' Rengoku straightened, "No I do not, however I must ask how you know my name." Y/N smiled, "My mind knows many things, as do the two separate consciousnesses that inhabit my mind." "Would that be the Entity siblings?" The master asked, "Yes, that is correct," Y/N answered. The black-purple-haired woman spoke, "Can I take them back to the Butterfly mansion to let them heal, Master" "You can Shinobu." 'So, she's the one that accused me of being a demon'

To be continued