Character re-introduction

Name: Y/N L/N (in parts of this book you will use a fake name for various missions, this name is Ren Sylver.)

Height: 6"1' (for the short people now you're tall, sorry if your taller because now you're shorter.)

Gender: Female.

Race: Demon

General description of appearance: Eyes: glowing red, black cat-like pupils, Hair: white with orange tips, four black and orange tentacles fading to white coming out of her back, with an orange light shifting around under her skin.

Immunities: Sun, wisteria. You are immune to any damage from these, however you become significantly weaker in the sun and near wisteria.

Blood demon art: Tendrils: You can make tentacle-like limbs from your back; the colour of the tentacles is black and orange with white tips. These can be hardened, and the sharpness can increase but the speed slows down with each increase in sharpness or hardness.

Blade colour: Red with soul drawings up the back of the blade.

Breathing style: Killer breathing (unique) (You still have your breathing style even though you're a demon. You will be able to use your breathing style with your blood demon art once you practice it enough.)

Killer breathing first form: Bell Wraith

This breathing form makes the user temporarily invisible to all senses, the only warning for this form is the sound of a bell sounding twice before the user disappears. This form is hard to hold once injured as it requires a lot of focus. This form can only be stopped by a high reaction time.

Killer breathing second form: Trapped

This breathing form surrounds the opponent/s completely in bear traps, once they move the traps clamp down, greatly injuring them and stopping their movement completely. This form is unstoppable and almost always ends in a beheaded demon, the demons that are immune to this form are Upper moons 1 and 3. This is because Upper moons 1 and 3 can regrow their heads.

Killer breathing third form: Blinked flash

This breathing form teleports the user forwards about three metres and can be used in quick succession for three uses. This form also leaves storm clouds in its wake, electrocuting anything entering the cloud except for the user. This form makes the anything in the electrical cloud to see illusions of the user, tricking them into attacking the fakes.

Killer breathing fourth form: Timed trap

This form attaches a reverse beartrap onto the target's head, destroying the head beyond repair if not removed within the time limit. This form will attach once the user hits their opponent anywhere on their body. This offers a chance for the opponent to survive this attack although the chance that they get out is low as the lever the releases the trap has a 25% chance to release the trap and 75% chance to immediately activate the trap.

Killer breathing fifth form: Frenzy hook

This form summons a meat hook and allows the user to see any demons nearby and gives the user extreme amounts of strength and pain tolerance which disappears once one demon has been hooked. Once the demon is hooked, they will be absorbed by the meat hook leaving just the head stuck on the hook.

Killer breathing sixth form: Entity's blade

This form summons the entity to pierce through the target, wrapping around the target and dragging the target into the air, and removing their soul leaving the body to drop down and not be able to move until their body is claimed by either the sun or a nichirin blade.

Killer breathing seventh form: Plagued air

The air around the user's blade becomes infected making anything it slices to decay completely; regeneration is unable to stop this. The user is immune to this effect, the air behind the swing is temporarily infected making anything that touches the infected air to decay. However, regeneration can slow this effect down but not completely.

Killer breathing eighth form: Death's circle

This form makes the user spin in a spot, making the user unable to be injured and activates the effects of both Killer breathing fourth form: Timed trap and Killer breathing seventh form: Plagued air. The effects of Plagued air are doubled and the chance of release of Timed trap is reduced to 0%. The air surrounding this attack becomes infected completely decaying anything it touches completely with regeneration unable to affect this infection at all, anything touched decays instantly for anything lower than Lower moon 6, decays within two minutes for anything between Lower moon 6 and Upper moon 5, and decays anything above Upper moon 5 within 10 minutes.