Chapter 10

"Master, we have come to report on our mission!" Rengoku yelled, walking into the meeting ground with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke with you following behind them. The Hashira turn to the group and see you, "Rengoku! You brought a demon with you! What is the corps coming to?" Sanemi yelled, "Ouch Sanemi, I thought you knew me better than that," Y/N called out, "Shut up demon!" "You always did call me a demon, even when I wasn't affected by the curse my power brings." Y/N replied, "Whatever demon, we'll kill you anyway!" "Sanemi wait! I can explain everything but first, this demon is the only reason I'm still alive," Rengoku yelled, startling the pillars, "You better explain quickly Rengoku." Sanemi warned, he then looked around, "Wait where's the powerhouse woman?" "Wow Sanemi, can't even remember my name? That hurts," Y/N said back, with Shinobu's eyes narrowing, "The Y/N I knew said that she would rather die than become a demon, what happened?" "I know I may look like a demon, but I assure you I am still mostly human, the power from the entity siblings would have destroyed my body if I didn't accept the curse." "What do you all mean?" The demon slayer master said, with Rengoku responding, "Y/N has become a demon, but she can walk in the sun and walk-through wisteria. She also doesn't seem to display the normal hunger for blood that demons do, instead she is still quite disgusted with the scent of blood." "Y/N please explain what happened to you," The blind man said, "The power of the entity siblings combined are too great for a human body to handle so a curse comes with it, normally people don't live long enough to become demons because they are hunted more than any other human especially the special bloods. The blood flowing through any of the people that either of the entity siblings choose is more valuable than special blood because while special blood is worth 50 to 100 people, my blood is worth 500 to 1000 people." The pillars were surprised about this as they had never heard of this kind of valuable blood before, "I would still like to serve the demon slayers as I have none of Muzan's blood in my veins meaning he can't control me." The blind man smiled, "I had hoped you would still like to be in the demon slayer corps. If none of the Hashira have any complaints, I would like you to continue within the demon slayer corps." The hashira looked between each other, no one spoke up as you have proved your loyalty before you had become a demon and when you saved Rengoku. Collectively the Hashira said, "We have no complaints." Y/N bowed towards the Hashira and the blind leader, "Thank you for allowing me to continue, can I head back to the butterfly mansion now? I remember my way, so Shinobu doesn't have to accompany me." "I will accompany you there, I wish to talk with you on the way. Is that alright Master or are there other purposes for this meeting?" Shinobu said, 'She may try to kill you Y/N keep on your guard,' 'Of course Ren, thank you for warning me, also can I please talk to you and Onai later? I want to ask about possibly combining my Blood demon art and my breathing style,' 'Of course, we will be waiting,' 'Yes we will, and we will try to answer your question as much as we can,' "There is nothing else Shinobu you may go," "Thank you Master, come quickly Y/N we have much to talk about," As Y/N and Shinobu left the blind man sighed, "Shinobu will try to kill Y/N, that much is certain but how will Y/N react is unknown to me, I hope Shinobu will not be too rash,"

With Y/N and Shinobu

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Y/N asked turning away from the shorter female. A rattle of a katana being unsheathed was the only answer. "Are we really going to do this Shinobu? I defeated Upper moon 3 pretty much by myself, you cannot win," "I am not aiming to win, just to make sure you don't see the sun tomorrow," the stern face of Shinobu spoke, Y/N sighed, "alright, bring on your worst poison," Shinobu dashed towards Y/N, stabbing at her. Y/N slapped away each thrust, not even trying to fight back against the weaker woman, "Stop playing around Shinobu, you need to take this seriously if you even want to land a hit on me," "Insect breathing first form," Shinobu dashed towards Y/N, stabbing repeatedly, when Shinobu jumped back only a single stab made it through Y/N's guard. The stab was on her right shoulder with a purple stain spreading from the wound, which was already closing. Once the wound vanished, a purple smoke started rising from where the wound had been, with the poison fading from Y/N's body. "That tickled Shinobu, shall we head back to the butterfly mansion where Kanao will probably be waiting to attack me... again," Y/N spoke, starting to walk in the direction of the hospital mansion.

To be continued