Chapter 23

We had made it to the office a couple of minutes before everyone else. My brothers came in first then Jose's beta followed. They were joking around about some game or something along those lines. My heart swelled at the sight of all of them getting along.

There was once chair as it was still set up as my office for now. I looked at Jose and he pulled out the chair for me and gestured for me to take it. "Princesa" he said as I sat down and he pushed it in so I could put my elbows in my desk. Standing behind me he placed his hands on my shoulders gently massaging them.

"Please take a seat" I offered, my brothers sitting in their normal spot on the couch against the wall. Derek in one of the chairs in front of my desk and Jose's beta in the chair next to him. Once everyone was seated Jose began the meeting.

"So its been an eventful night we have a problem and perhaps a solution to it already." He explained before squeezing my shoulders encouragingly.

"I had a dream, well more like a nightmare once I would rather not have to talk about but to keep it simply everyone was dead. Murdered in a pile in the field out back, no one survived whatever it was but me." I had explained looking around to the men in my office.

"Well if it was just a nightmare why is it an issue?" Jose's beta questioned as he leaned forward putting his elbows on his knees.

"Trust us when we say when it comes to our sister nothing is ever just anything." Jordan said raising an eyebrow at Jose's beta before turning to me for me to continue

I nodded my head in acknowledgement then turned back to the confused beta. "Well after that our mother contacted me in a sort of vision I guess. She explained to me that I have the power to see the future but since I have no control over it they come to me in dreams. "

"Meaning what you saw wasn't just a nightmare it was a vision of the future." The beta spoke mainly to himself as he sat back his hand stoking his chin in deep thought. His eyes shifting to Jose who was still behind me with question in his eyes. Jose must have nodded giving him the okay because he then turned to me.

"So if we are all foreseen to die what can we do to prevent that?" he questioned then looked to my brothers who also looked at me with faces full of concern and disbelief.

"Well we don't really have a straight forward answer for that but my mother said nothing is ever set in stone. Meaning we can change what is gonna happen, I plan to train until I can control this power and maybe see what can help us. " I explained not really having anything else planned or any other useful information

"How do we know that's gonna work?" Jayden questioned looking at me with a tinge of fear in his eyes

I opened my mouth to respond but I didn't have the answer so I shut it. The fear in his eyes made my heart hurt. I told them I would always protect them and here I am with no answers to help ease his fear.

"What if there isn't anything we can do to change the future? Does that mean we ..." Jordon question trailing off as he looked at me and our brother as they tried to fully process what was being said.

"Look we don't have a lot of answers right now but we will figure it out." Jose said squeezing my shoulder in a comforting way before stepping to my left side and continuing what he was going to say. "We will figure this out, none of this has a simple answer to it and if it did you know she would have found it." He gestured to me before speaking once again. "That's the plan we have as of right now and its the best one we've got. We are going to be fine because we are united and anyone who comes at us is fucked from the start. Whoever it is that's gonna come at us is no match for us with two powerful hybrids and a huge pack that would do anything for each other, they don't stand a chance against us." He finished smiling at me winking before looking at the other men in the room.

"He is right, our mother gave us our full powers granted we don't know how to use them fully yet but when I had that vision we didn't have that kinda power. This could have already given us a chance to change the future but until I am able to control it we wont know. We have to have our guard up since we don't know exactly when they will be coming for us but I won't let that vision come true no matter what the cost is." I said looking at everyone in the room clear intention to prove what I said.

"We won't let that vision come true." Derek said standing up and smiling at me before turning to the twins on the couch nodding as if to prove his point even more. They also stood up and nodded at him before doing the same to me. I then turned to look at Jose's beta and nodded at him as well. He looked to Jose who nodded at him and he sighed and nodded back at me with a quick smile.

.

.

After the meeting everyone went their own ways except for Jose and his beta who I still can't remember what his name was. I made a mental note to ask him in private later on to not embarrass myself. Derek also stayed behind and waited for me because we had a lot of training to do starting today.

"Amor I am going to attend to some pack matters while you train." Jose spoke as he walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "If you need me I'm just a mind link away." He joked and winked as he pecked my lips and turned to leave with his beta in pursuit.

"Well now that that's settled we should head down to the gym Ill meet you down there and clear anyone out." Derek said following my mates lead and walking out.

I was left alone with nothing but my thoughts which I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not. Sighing in frustration of not having a clear answer I pushed my heavy body off of my desk and headed for my room. Changing into some work out clothes I quickly started heading down to the gym in the underground level of the pack house.

"Training here I come." I joked as I pushed open the doors to the gym finding my brother in the middle already ready to go.

Hello lovelies hope your enjoying the book there's gonna be a twist up ahead in the story but I'm still trying to figure it out for myself but thanks for sticking with me 🫰🏼