Chapter 18

Holy shit!

That was the first thought that came into mind as I realized this was a Luna, not just any Luna but Jose's mom.

Going back to pick up my clothes I shifted thinking it was better to talk in human form rather than in wolf. Then I turned back around to Gabriella.

"Its nice to finally meet you ." I said sticking my hand out to greet her properly.

She smiled at me and ignored my hand and went in for a hug instead. It was a new feeling, she made me feel safe and loved and I just met the women.

I quickly hugged her back and then we released each other.

"I am so glad he found you and you excepted him despite the incident." She said smiling sadly.

"I didn't at first, I didn't want a mate only because I saw a bad experience with my parents. The mark didn't help either it only fueled my actions to leave ."

"Yes but eventually the mate bond always wins." She said smiling kindly

"Yes well I understand the circumstances of what happened and I am very sorry that you had to deal with that." I said

"My mate wasn't thinking about our child, I love my mate but I also want my child happy and with his other half. I want him to experience what I did with his father. I stayed out of their arguments only because if was hard to pick a side. My wolf was torn as well, she didn't know to side with her mate or her pup."

"That is hard to pick a side, is Jose's father still in the pack?" I asked curiously hoping I didn't strike a nerve.

"Yes he is" she said sighing

"I..I will not treat him any different. It is not my place to judge unless they have done something to me for me to judge them" I said looking into her eyes.

"Your an amazing Alpha, your an even better Luna than I was." She said placing her gentle hand on my cheek. " I am glad my son found you and didn't get stuck with whoever his father chose." She said making me smile at her.

We talked a little more about the packs and I asked questions about being Luna. I might be an Alpha but Luna has completely different roles than the Alpha.

We headed back to the pack house a little after wards. When we entered the clearing we hugged and said our good byes before parting ways.

I entered through the kitchen as she went to one of the houses outside the pack house.

Entering the kitchen my stomach immediately growled in need of food. Going into the cabinets and the fridge I pulled out some supplies to make a sandwich with. Once finished I cleaned up my mess before taking my plate to the table and enjoying my sandwich.

Hey sis were you at?

One of my brothers asked

I'm in the kitchen if you must know. I said taking the last bite of my sandwich.

Within seconds my twin brothers were in the kitchen.

"Sup sis" Jayden said pulling out one of the island chairs as I went to the sink to wash my dish.

"Just ate is there something wrong? " I asked turning around to watch them

"No nothing is wrong we just wanted to inform you that we escorted Melissa to her mates pack" Jordan said leaning against the island.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath completely forgetting that was supposed to happen this morning.

"Was she nervous? "I quickly asked turning around to face them.

"No not really," Jay said

"She seemed more excited than anything else." Jordan mentioned

Releasing a sigh of relief I leaned on the island my brother's sat on and thanked them for taking her and making sure she was safe.

"She is... Well was a pack member and we take care of our own."Jay said

"She will always be part of this pack" Jordan said smiling at me

I smiled in return just as Dylan walked into the room. He bowed in respect to my brother's who reciprocated the action.

He then turned to me and bowed down as well. I bowed my head in return as my brother's said their byes and walked out of the kitchen.

"Alpha I was hoping you could train me. We haven't gotten a chance to train recently and I don't want to get rusty." He said still bowed down

"Dylan you can stand up straight now, and yes we can go train. I've actually missed training if I'm being honest." I said as he straightened himself and smiled at me.

We headed out to the back and trained. We trained in human form and then trained in wolf form. Some of the pack members started to gather around us and watch.

At some point I could smell my mates scent in the crowd. Focusing on my opponent I ignored the scent.

We were in wolf form and Dylan has improved significantly. I lunged at him and he dodged. I landed on my paws but Dylan was fast enough to get to me before I regained my full balance.

I was quickly placed on my back and Dylan was pining me down. It wasn't an aggressive pin and I could have gotten out of it but the point was he did it.

He was fully trained and he knew it too. Dylan was about to release me when a black wolf lunged at him catching him off guard. My mates scent quickly filled my nose.

Immediately I got to my feet to try to stop this before someone got hurt. I watched as Dylan flung Jose off of him and stood up. Jose stood up as well full and ready to attack again

Quickly I jumped in the middle of both of them and growled in warning. Dylan immediately bowed down but Jose growled back at me. I turned my body completely to Jose covering Dylan.

Jose's eyes were pitch black, his wolf was in control. Knowing violence wasn't going to solve this I tried to slowly walk towards him.

His eyes never left mine I placed my ears down and slightly dropped my head so he knew I wasn't a threat.

I stopped when we were inches apart and watched as his eyes closed and he took in my scent. I took this as an opportunity to make contact.

I took another step closing the distance and buried my snout in his neck breathing in his scent.

He relaxed as he placed his wolf head on top of mine. Eventually the pack members dispersed and Dylan went inside at some point.

It was only me and Jose left outside. I pulled back to look into his eyes and I saw his normal color. No more pitch black, his wolf was no longer in control.

He licked the side of my face and I buried it back in his neck. He took in my scent and relaxed all over again.

We were brought out of our peacefulness by a scream coming from the woods. Immediately we took off to were the noise came from.

°39$8%6$;$($)$!$!=€=€{|÷||×|×¥{®÷€{|℅|¶€×¥÷¥[|[©℅®℅®{®}¢\£∆'¶'ו÷|π€℅¥{¥{¥{^

Hey my lovely readers, sorry for the late update as always I've been writers blocked forever it feels like. I feel like this chapter could have been better but like I said writers block is a bitch lol.

Anyway as always

Vote

Comment

Be awesome

Love~Mrs.Payne 💖