Chapter 17

Waking up this morning the first thing I saw was my amazing mate. He looked so relaxed as he slept with one arm around my body protectively. My wolf purred at the sight of our mate, I shifted to get a better look at him and he stirred slightly. Thinking I had woken him I froze as he pulled me closer and went right back to sleeping. I smiled as I could feel the slight sore ness that was a already going away from last night.

I moved my arm so I could run my fingers through his hair. He stirred once again this time he flipped us over and placed me on top of him before wrapping both of his arms around my body. He pressed both of our naked bodies together and I could feel his morning wood.

My wolf growled in approval as I could feel myself get turned on. I tried to move so I wasn't touching his manhood, but the more I moved the more it rubbed on me and i couldn't help it. I moaned but quickly bit my lip as I looked at my mate. His eyes were slowly fluttering open. He immediately made eye contact with me then smiled.

"Well good morning mi princesa" he said then kissed the tip of my nose.

"Good morning" I said smiling as I could feel my cheeks get red at the thoughts that were previously in my head.

"Why are your...." Jose started but stopped and started sniffing the air before he looked at me again. This time his eyes were a gold color.

"Are you aroused princesa?" He asked me

I couldn't say anything because I knew he could feel me on top of him. I could feel my cheeks get even more hot if possible.

"I can smell your sweetness mi reina." He said pulling me back down towards him and kissing me passionately.

I melted into the kiss and I knew we were not going to be out of bed for at least another hour.

.
.
.
.

After me and Jose..Had fun so to speak we showered and got dressed. We headed downstairs to the kitchen where we could smell the food the pack was making.

It smelt amazing I couldn't wait to try the new members food. Walking into the kitchen it was more crowded than usual but that was expected.

There were women and some men in the kitchen from both packs and surprisingly they were getting along and having conversation with each other. Stealing a piece of bacon from the island in the kitchen I snuck outside.

There were more pack members outside. Some were working out others were playing with the pups and some were training.

Just like the kitchen it was a mixed and they were talking to each other just fine. They were giving each other advice and training secrets.

This was a good thing because they are now a pack and they had to get along. In order for this to work we have to be one. Sharing secrets brings us closer to being a great pack.

In happy this is going smoother than I thought it would. I think it probably helped that some of the pack members found their mates in Jose's pack. So they had to accept each other anyway.

I smiled at my family, this pack will be the greatest pack ever.

I continued walking into the woods until I was alone. I then undressed myself and shifted starting of slow then speeding up. I first ran around the boarders of my pack to check on the members already on watch. Then I ran to my waterfall that was in the woods. It was my peace area, a place for me to relax and enjoy peace.

Once I got there I layed my clothes down and drank from the waterfall before laying down and resting. It was peaceful for a while until I could hear a noise from the distance.

I didn't pay much attention to it thinking it was one of the various animals that also lives in the woods or better my mate.

But the noise got closer and it wasn't my mates scent. It was another wolf, it had a unique scent mixed with my packs scent.

It was a member of Jose's pack, standing up I faced the direction of the noise. It was a female, she was hazel colored.

She bowed slightly in my direction and I repeated the action. She had some sort of power coming off of her, the betas mate maybe.

She went behind a tree and shifted coming out to me when she was done.

She was older, I couldn't tell exactly because we age a lot slower than humans.

"Alpha...... Luna." She said bowing once again in respect.

Using my mind link I responded to her.

Did you need something? Is something wrong?

She quickly shook her head no and smiled at me. I recognized her, she was the women staring at me before.
I tilted my head at her in confusion.

I don't mean to be rude but you know who I am and I have no clue who you are. You have power coming off of you so you have to be a beta or something in the ranks.

I saw you earlier as well, you were looking at me like you wanted to tell me something.

I don't remember you other than that and I am sorry if we've met before and I just don't remember.

I explained as I sat down on my hind legs. She smiled once again at me before speaking again.

"I am sorry for not introducing myself earlier but you are very intimidating and I wasn't sure I could trust you until after the ceremony. We are now part of the same pack and can trust one another, or so I believe." she explained.

I nodded in acknowledgement and understanding before continued.

"I'm Gabriela, I'm Jose's mother and it's good to finally talk to you."

{¥(%9$9$+$;%8%!)$+#;{€=€×¥¶|¶€÷€℅€{¥[¥{¥{×¥÷|°'{'∆¢¶¢}[¥[¥=¥=®÷¥=¥{¥¶¶|=¥=©÷®÷¥=€=€{€¶¶©×£π'℅

Hello ooooo my lovlyes cx

How have y'all been?????

I've been good cx

I graduated!!!! Class of 2017!!!!

Lol who else graduated??

Congratulations cx

Sorry this is wayyyyy late I've just been hanging out with my boyfriend and saying bye.

Hes going to be a hero, MARINES!!!! LOL But I hope you enjoy this chapter cx

As always

Vote

Comment

Be awesome cx

Love~Mrs. Payne 💖