Chapter 10

I was pacing back and forth in Drake's room wondering how far they had taken me or what was taking them so long to find me. I could have already been home by now but noooooooo I had to play damsels in distress.

I mean it had already been an hour and a half and this guy was not gonna stay knocked out forever no matter how hard I hit him.

Speaking of the devil, Drake started stirring. Thankfully this stupid guy had needles of wolfs-bane on him that he was probably going to use on me when I didn't cooperate with his plan.

He opened his eyes and looked around confused about even falling a sleep. He groaned probably at the pain in his head that I caused. He tried to sit up, much like I did when I woke up, realizing he was chained.

"Doesn't feel so good does it?" I said crossing my arms as his head quickly turned to me.

"How the hell did you get out of the hand cuffs?" He asked truly surprised wincing once again in pain.

"Well you should know considering you know who and what I am." I said sitting in the old chair that was in the corner leaning back and crossing my arms.

He didn't respond as he still looked clueless about what I was able to do. Rolling my eyes at how stupid he was thinking he could just kidnap me but not make sure he could handle me I much less keep me captive.

"Well looks like someone didn't research as well as he thought he did. "I smiled before continuing "You see there's a lot of thing I can do that I don't even know about. You should have done way more research before even thinking about me."

"I did do research, I've had someone in your pack keeping tabs on you. They did stop informing me about you but I could never figure out why?" he mumbled mostly to himself now realizing he was in way over his head.

No.... No one in our pack would betray us like that. My wolf said

Finally your back, you know he could be lying I said not believing a word he was saying.

My wolf only growled in response

"Your lying, no one in our pack would betray us like that." I said looking outside and realizing it was time to inject him with wolfs-bane again.

Grabbing one of the needles off the dresser next to the bed I walked towards him.

He pulled on the chains trying to get free but it was no use all he was doing was burning his flesh even more. Quickly injecting him with the liquefied flower I went back to my chair.

He hissed as the wolfs-bane traveled through his veins keeping his animal side dormant and him more or less defenseless.

After a couple of seconds he managed to ignore the pain that was coursing through his body and I questioned him again.

"Who was the spy?" I crossed my arms and arched my eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well some Alpha you are, had a rat right under you and you didn't even notice." He said through gritted teeth from the pain.

Now I was getting angry and my wolf didn't like being disrespected by the like of him. I growled lowly as my claws emerged and my canine teeth elongated. Standing up I slowly walked up to him in a threatening manner, he had slight fear in his eyes that I was about to turn into terror.

My eyes shifted in color and as soon as I reached him I raked my claws down his chest shredding his clothes and tearing the skin. He immediately cried out in pain and I worried slightly that they would hear him but I heard no movement in the house and continued with my interrogation.