chapter 5: meeting frisk and MK.

Chara pov.
I open my eyes to snow. I looked behind to see the door is closed. I check my phone. Can I call him? I'll try later. I see the brushes. If I remember. I walked over to it and looked inside. Yes. That a camera. Looks like that still there. I turn to the path and followed it. It as snowy as It always been. I wish I had my jersey. Hell it cold. I see a little stick.
(A little stick on the ground. It not much used to you if you pick it up)
I step over it. I remember I did that to frisk. When I step on it. Than I hear the sound of a stick snapping. I turn around to see the little stick broken. I looked around for what broke it. Oh. A snowball. Man. That nearly got me. Well. I got to the bridge with metal bars that not blocking the way though it. I was about to step though it. ???: "sup" !? I jumped as I turn around. ???: "whoa? You good there?" I fell backwards. Ow. ???: "whoa there. Your ok? Here. Let me help you up" they reach out there hand. I grab it. This hand feeling. It familiar. ???: "there you go. Sorry about that. I was minding my own business until I saw you. Thought I go and say hi" it voice. Sound familiar too. Than they moved back there hood. Frisk: "name fris-" she looked at me. Frisk!? Frisk: "wow. For a second there I thought I was staring at a mirror. But it actually you" frisk. It frisk! I thought i never see her. But she here! Frisk: "hello? You ok there or did you hit your head on the landing" oh she looking at me. "Hi. Um. My name is Chara. Sorry about that just. Um" frisk: "dont say anymore. I know what your thinking. You thought there was no human down here since you seen only monsters. Well I'm a human" she smiled at me. That frisky smile. Frisk: "hmmm. Chara. Lv 1. 3 atk. And 3 Def. Not strong. Surprising" what Surprising? Frisk: "don't worry about it. So. Chara. Where did you fall? There must have been more than one hole that I thought" frisk: "oh well. Come on. Let talk over there" frisk pointed to the guard station. I nodded. I walk over the bridge. We got to the other side. Frisk: "hey. Can you do something for me?" Hm? Frisk: "do you see my guard station. You don't mind hiding there?" I looked at her guard station. It looks big enough to hide behind. I nodded and ran over to it. My footprint leads away to the guardstation. Frisk: "thanks. Don't worry. Just stay there until I let you know when to come out" I nodded. I couch down. This guard station is very different. But there a pillow. A hidden pillow. I than hear a voice. ???: "frisk!!!" I wonder who that voice belongs too. I looked to see someone running up to frisk. Frisk: "hey monster kid" monster kid? Monster kid: "I been wanting to know where you have been! Have you been here this whole time?" Frisk: "of course I have. I do my job you know" monster kid: "no you don't! You always just go around saying those dumb jokes of yours and napping!" Frisk naps? Since when? Frisk: "that because of how much work I do. A skele-ton! Get it!" MK: "frisk! Don't try to use the king bones as a joke! Anyway come on! We have work to do! A human may come though here!" Frisk: "you mean me? Aww I didn't know you like looking at me~" MK: "frisk!!! No flirting!! And i mean another human!!" Frisk: "you mean a mirror?" MK: "no!! Agh!! You always not serious with your job! I'm leaving!!" Than MK left. Looks like she messes with him like how I mess with asriel. Frisk: "he gone now. Come on over here" I got out. MK was wearing his yellow outfit but he looks abit older. I walked over to frisk. Frisk: "thanks for that. He not scary. I did that because I was thinking of surprising him with you" man. MK is acting like asriel. Frisk is wearing a blue jersey and brown pants. She has her hands in her pockets. Just like me. She looked just like me wearing that outfit. Frisk: "am I really a mirror or are you just staring at something~" what! "Oh sorry! Just. Who was that guy?" Frisk: "that monster kid or MK for short. He my bestest friend in the underground. He on a hunt for humans but he nice and kind to everyone. Even you when you go hangout with him" hangout with him? Frisk: "he been bored and he been wanting others to play with. So I plan for you to be his friend" really? Frisk: "look I know we just met and everything so you may not trust someone like me. Who wouldn't if you fallen down the hole. But please. I want him to have fun. Would you do me this one favor?" How can I say no to you frisk. "Sure! I'll be his friend!" First time having to say that without feeling like what frisk feeling. Did we switch personally too? Frisk: "thanks buddy. He just up ahead. Probably thinking of plans" she turn around. Frisk: "I'm just going to be over here. I'll catch up later" frisk than walk down the pathway. Does she have my ability? I went ahead. I got to a save point and saved.
(Feeling the cold breeze of the snow. Fills you with determination!)
I saved. I wonder if anything changed. I went down a pathway that I remember had a snowman. I made that snowman. And for somereason it came to life. I got there and I see a snowman just like that one. Snowman: "why hello there! What a wonderful weather we are having!" It alive. Just like I thought. Snowman: "here. Take this piece of me. It can heal you in battle"
(You got a piece of snow)
Snowman: "your battle may be painful but my snowpieces will heal you to full" I thank the snowman. Damn if that was something I could use. I would have won my battle against frisk before she killed me. I continue forwards. I stand on ice that let me slide forwards. I than got to a area where I was standing beside frisk. MK: "Hmmm. If I do this. Than the human would be too scared to move and I'll capture them! Right! But than would they want to play after?" Frisk: "hey there. Thanks for running into him. He going to take a bit since he wants to prepare his epic and cool speech" he act alot like asriel. Really like him. After a bit he is done. He sees us. MK: "hey frisk! I didn-" he looked at Me than her. Than me again. Than her again. He keeps doing it until for somereason started spinning around. He stop and looked at us. MK: "I am in a nightmare. There two of her. Why is this happening to me!!!" He funny how he freaking out. Frisk: "actually this is someone that I want you to Meet. A new friend" MK: "A new friend!? Yes!! Thanks frisk!!" He ran up to me. MK: "You do look like my best friend. Very much alike" that what I remember seeing when I saw frisk. "A mirror you can say" frisk chuckled. MK: "Very much! My name is monster kid! But everyone called me MK. I am the next royal guard of the royal guard! Nice to meet you!" It good to hear that nothing much has changed in this place. MK: "Since we are friends! Are you interested in doing puzzles? Come on! There one up ahead!" He than ran off. Frisk: "he excited. Thanks for that. I own you one now. Come on. The puzzle up ahead is interesting" frisk stood there as I head on. She followed me from behind.

Liquid: "here you go. Sorry about the wait. Peace!"