chapter 20: ???

Chara pov.

I enter the elevator. I pushed the button for it to go to new home. I lean against the wall of the elevator as I listen to the elevator music. Close to the end. New home. And the barrier. Just need to get past frisk. Man. Who would have thought I would have to go though all of this. Just like frisk. It funny sometimes. That I think this is a dream. That everything will go back the way it used to be. So much. But now. I have to accept the fact that. It will not changed. I'm accepting that. The elevator stopped. I walk out. I head down new homes path. I looked as the memories I made of the place. Slowly comes back to me. It makes me feel sad that it all getting close to the end. I want to spend as much time with everyone as I can. But all adventure. Must come to a end. I continue walking. Maybe when I get to papyrus place. Would I be able to see a new life on the surface? Like how frisk did. Would they think of me as a friend. Of course they would. There one thing that I discovered is that everyone can be friends. All you got to do. Is make them. Something frisk taught me. And I'll never forget. I got to papyrus home I'm guessing. Walking though this place again. It like I never really left the place. Never left the underground that I call home. The place where me and frisk Met. Our fate. Crashed into eachother. I entered. Places looks the same. White. And new. That new home for you. I went down the hallway. I got to a mirror at the end. I looked at it. After all the things I went though. It still me. I could see my other self. Wearing my old clothes. Hair messes but still kept it same brownness. Hands with gloves and always in pockets. Wearing red type of spots shoes. Hood hanging from my back. Jersey is green since it my favorite color. Now. I'm a look alike frisk. With a sweater. Shoes. And brown shorts. Did I also went you younger as well? I feel like I did. Anyway I went to the stairs. There is a chain blocking the way. Why can't I jump over it? Guess I have to look for them. But it looks so easy to jump over it. And go under. What type of system do we live on. Anyway. Better check the rooms. Maybe it inside one of them. I went the first room down the hallway. Looks like a kids room. Haven't been touched in years. But it looks like it well taken care of. I looked around inside of the room. I see a picture frame. I grab it. It papyrus. And sans. But. Who are the other two. They look like kids. I can't see there faces. But I think. I see a purple ghost. Why. Does it remind me of that freak. I put the picture frame away. I looked inside of the drawers. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I got to the last drawer. I open it up. My eyes widen. I see the weapon. That frisk used to kill me. It glitching. Does that mean it not supposed to be here? I touched it. It feels real. I never wanted to even use this. But. I picked it up. And I equip it. I can feel it. Being a strong weapon. Very powerful. Maybe not on this route. Probably becomes more powerful when I kill everyone. But I'm not going to do that. I left the room. I went into papyrus room. I see a key on his desk. I grab it. I than left the room and head into where the lounge is. It looks just like old home. I guess that where the underground first started at. I went into the kitchen. I see the key there. But first. I open the fridge. A chocolate bar! I grab it. I been wanting to eat a chocolate bar since I got down here! I sat down and unwrap the bar. I took a bite. Mmmm. Chocolate. Feels like it been forever. I better get moving. I jump off the chair and went back onto the kitchen. I grab the key and head back to the chains blocking the stairs. I unlocked the chains. I than head down stairs. I walk down the corridor of new home. I looked over the city. As the last story of the past. There were two kids that were very dear to papyrus and sans. A purple ghost. And a blue robot. That. Strange? Isn't Napstablook a blue ghost? Then monster appeared. Explaining the story. They mention the purple ghost and blue robot. But this time. The story is different. They were not a band this time. They were kids that loved to have fun and run around. Most of the time they would be lieing on the ground. It was the blue rob favorite thing to do. They were so close. That they were cousin. Than as it says. Blue robot Was super down. That it went to the point that he got a dangerous sickness. Both sans and papyrus were worried. But the ghost. Wasn't. It almost like it knew what was going on. The purple ghost showed no worries. Like it. Knew something. It never left the blue robot side. But the robot was once human. It soul was put into a machine. Anyway the ghost absorbed the soul and carried the body though the barrier. Moment later it return. Only to die infont of the papyrus and sans. Both heart broken. Sad. One soul. One soul to finally destroy the barrier. And to free everyone. That what papyrus plan is. But a king heart. Can never be repaired. The damage was done. And no one. Can fix it. The monster that told me this left. I than continue down the hallway. All the way to judgement hall. I got to it. The light shines though the glass. As the atmosphere get serious. I than got to the spot I need to stand. As I see someone shadow. ???: "so. You finally made it" Than they walked forwards. And it. Not frisk? ???: "took you long enough! What were you waitting for? A invitation to judgement hall. But hey. Your Here. That means it time to forfill our deal" Than they ready something. ???: "sorry to tell you but this is a trap. Right now I locked all the ways in and out of this place.by lofked I just changed the code to make this place unescapeable" what? What going on! ???: "I'll tell you what going on. I'm going to delete you!" What!? ???: "long story short. You are the cause for the glitchs still hanging around. So if I delete you. Everything will go back to normal! Like putting chocolate inside of the freezer just to freezes it again. So to fix everything. Your going to have to be deleted. Forgotten. Never existing. Ok? So hold still and please don't fight back. I mean it. It not going to end in your favor" they slowly walk up to Me. If they want me gone. I'm not going down without a fight! I ready my chainsaw. It much light than I thought. ???: "seriously. Fine than. May as well. Haven't battle in ages anyway. Too bad it not going to be fun"
(???)
There was no narrative. It just silent with nothing appearing on the box. I went into fight. I'm going to fight them since they want to get rid of me. I swing my chainsaw and slashed them. Damage was 0.0.0. ???: "of course. I forgot to tell you I don't feel a thing" it there turn. They just lean against the white box where my soul is. Grab something and started reading. They are just reading. Nothing else. They finished reading as it my turn. I went to fight but they grab my fight button. ???: "this is going to be annoying to keep around" Than they destroyed it. They grab the box and started spinning it around. Than they threw it up into the air of the hall. Than it came back down. Than they hang there arm over it. Touching my soul even if it supposed to be in my chest. How are they doing that? It like they are break the walk that supposed to stop them from doing that. I went to act. They grab it and threw it away. ???: "I would let you flirt but I'm not a character that you can go out with chara. Maybe if I didnt want to delete you And you were interested in someone else. Na I'm not supposed to exist. Beside. Haven't seen a ship of me me yet. I'm going to go check" what? I? Don't. Understand. Agh! They grab my soul and started throwing it around as they check there phone. They even took my item box and started eating my items. Than some random white dog ran past my soul. ???: "hey it toby fox! Wait. He shouldn't be here but the one that made the storyshift universe.but it good to finally see Toby fox appear. Wonder when the writer was going to do that" I. Don't get anything of what they said!!! I'm so confused. I sat down. Really I did. i can't do anything. There turn Haven't ended and I just been moving around while a white dog is running around. ???: "ok. It time to put a end to this. After all. I could just stand here watching YouTube or go on Google to look up fanfiction. Or images of you and your girlfriend. Hell I can take over the writer book. Look
(??? Taking over)
As chara is forced to listen. They hopelessly thought of how they are alone. That they have no one. They are about to not exist. And me. The one that not going to say it own name unless if people read another book that I appeared in and have figured me out on who I am. And stuff. But Chara can't do anything. This is the end.
(??? Has changed writers)
???: "anyway. Let us finished this so that it can be over because I been wait 2 weeks to do this. Not this time but real life" they ready a button that says erase. ???: "don't worry. Maybe your still alive when the world comes back. Don't know just guessing" they went to push it. Until started pink wrap around there arm. ???: "oh shit. Didn't see this one coming. Well. Forget anything ypu heard ok?" I see them get pulled into a portal as the white dog followed. I than realized I'm standing in judgement hall. Frisk: "so. You finally made it" the the end is close. The story is close to the finals.

???: "me still here! Ahahahahaha!!! Bye!"