chapter 7: snowdin 2.

Chara pov.
At least everything still the same. Even if everyone is in different places. I walked past blind dogo. I call him that. By walked past I stop as he looked. It so easy to do that. Only thing I hate is when he has those blinders on. So you don't see him stand up. I continue forwards as I always look around. I like snowdin. It cold. Peaceful. And I can carry out my secret project. Damn. I forgot all about it. I ran into frisk. "Hello!" Frisk: "I must say. You know that snowball there. I been curious on what happen if you put it into that hole there. I would do it My self But I like to stand here and watch someone else do it" I went and started pushing the snowball. I got it to the hole. A red flag appeared as I reach inside for gold. I went up to frisk. Frisk: "who would have thought you would get gold from pushing a snow ball. Oh well" I than continue to the next puzzle. I got to the X and O puzzles. I don't know if this was a well thought one but it there. I started changing it to O. This is always easy. The spikes when down as MK walks up to me. MK: "sup!" He noticed the puzzle is done. MK: "whoa! Nice! Even I had a hard time doing this one! You must be very smart. The next knew maybe hard. But don't worry! The amazing and cool MK will be here to help. If you need it" he than went ahead. I continue to another save point. I see a table with a pie on it. I see a note next to it. Note: "MK here! So I thought you might be hungry. So I asked frisk to make you this pie. It butterscotch pie. Frisk made it. So enjoy! Here a microwave to warm it up! Ps. Good luck trying to find where to connect the microwave" i try to pick up the pie.
(You try to pie up the pie but It stuck to the table. Somehow)
I got to the next puzzle of the X and O. MK Is watching over me. I started changing them to circle. I hear the spikes went down. MK: "great job! Hey how am i doing? Am I acting like a real guard?" I nodded. "Yeah" MK: "I'm happy to hear! I was told that I won't be able to do much since I have no arms. But it doesn't matter! I have will! I have my own determination! I can capture humans! Like you" oh. He realized. MK: "I know frisk was doing this to make me have another friend. You are fun. You enjoying the puzzle I have placed. And you are my friend. I'm happy. But I have to capture you. But there are still puzzles left so we can still hangout! Come on!" He ran ahead. I hope I don't fight him. He not strong. He has no arms. And he doesn't know magic. He free exp. I must avoid fighting him. No matter what he says. I got to another puzzle again. Why is there so many of this puzzle? Was there alot of them? I don't remember. And this one on ice too. I step on it as I got send off the side. I landed on snow. If I remember. This is where I did snowman of myself. Than asriel did a snowman of him self too. I see two snowman of frisk and Mk. Frisk put alot of work into them. Almost better than me. I got back up to where the puzzle is and did it. After falling off so many times. Ow. It feels like you land on dirt sometime. I continue ahead. I hope that the last one. I see MK and frisk. MK is near what looks like a machine. MK: "As the human made to the next challenge. MK stand ready to show the human how strong he is. To capture the human without fail!" He than turn to me. MK: "human! This is a puzzle that going to put your mind to work! It going to switch tiltes!" Frisk: "you might want to sit down for this" oh God I know.thid one. MK: "The red one does fire! The pink one is save! The green one will be slippery! The blue one will make you fall into water! The yellow will shock you!" Oh God this is something I can never remember. I sat down on the snow. After awhile of finshed. MK: "understand?" Oh what is he done? MK: "were you listening! I have to reexplain it again!" Oh God no! MK: "Ok! Listen up!" Damn it how am I supposed to remember this! MK: "The purple one does!" Oh God I'm going to sleep. I must listen or else it going to take my whole life. After another while. MK: "Do you understand now?" I woke up. "Hmmm? What?" MK: "you were not listening!!! Pay attention! I need to explain it once more!!" No!!! Frisk: "MK just skip it and start it already" MK: "Ok fine. I just wanted to be fair" he grip the switch with his mouth and pulled it. The tiltes started changing color. It than became just pink. MK: "Wha- ho- i-" he than walked away. I walked though it and to frisk. Frisk: "I believe that didnt go as he plan. If your wondering. This was created by the scientist miss toriel. I help set it up. Wondering how it didn't know. Let just say. I'm not "good" with numbers" I find that hard to believe when you help set it up. Anyway I continue ahead. I wonder if I can find my favorite cave where sleep in sometime with that weird door. Anyway off to the last puzzle. It good to hear that mom is ok. But a scientist? She smart but wouldn't dad be smarter? Not saying she not. Just. Mom a scientist now. So. Is dad the royal guard? So who would asriel be? Man I already miss being there daughter. It going to be hard not to call them mum or dad. But I would put a smile on my face just to see them ok. I got to the last puzzle. MK: "The human made it though all of the puzzles. They were smart. Clever. But this will be it end! MK will capture this human! Be apart of the royal guards! Have alot of friends and happiness! This will be his last stand!!! So are you ready? Because this is the last one. There going to be saws! Blades! Fire! Bandages just incase you hurt and!!! Some to stuff you should see!" Frisk smiled. He reminds me of when I told asriel about what mom did to his last puzzle. But now that I think about it. It not a puzzle. It just. A trap. MK: "Ok! Don't die please!" He activate it. I waited for it to start. Frisk: "MK. Is it on" MK: "it is" frisk: "so. Isn't something supposed to happen?" Than flowers started appearing as dogs with ropes around them appeared. MK: "is that where the dogs patrol were!!" Than a note appeared infront of them. Frisk grab and open it. Frisk: "it from toriel. She says I hope this is what you wanted" MK: "so. This is what she left when I seat a full list of what I wanted. But she put flowers. Dogs. And a sign that says congratulations. One moment" he turn away and walked into town. Frisk deactivated it. I head over to her. Frisk: "so that was the last one. Good Job on making it here. Must have been fun for you. Even if this last one wasn't supposed to go this way but hey. It would have been bad if you got hurt. Your face would not be cute anymore" I blushed. "Um. Thanks" I went to go ahead but frisk grab my hand. Frisk: "before you go. MK figured who you are a human. And there a high chance that iou have to battle him. I believe you already know that he can't do alot of things. For one. Magic. So he will try to figure out how to defeat you. Which there might be no way since he can't do. Much. But that why he trys to join the guard. To show that he can do something. So please. Don't hurt him. What am I saying. Of course you won't. I seen how you battle. You show alot of monster mercy. Mercy has always been the right thing. Thanks for that. Your actually a great girl" I smiled. Frisk: "also. Have we met before?" What? Frisk: "for somereason that when I see your face. It like I seen it before. From somewhere" she place a hand on my face. The feeling of her touch. It like how we first kissed. I touched her hand. We looked into eachother eye for a bit. Until she realized. Frisk: "oh sorry. Got lost in thought. Your probably tired. There a inn in town so you can sleep there" I nodded. I walked into snowdin. What was that? Did we just. Share a moment?

Frisk: "I have taken over!!! Enjoy this next part! Thanks for reading!! Me and everyone are going to make a return after a long time away!"