chapter 14: hotlands

Chara pov.
After looking around toriel to see alot of different than dad's one. This time she doesn't have gardening tools. Only chef outfit like that apon that says kiss the chef. Her work station is clean too. And she also has those info about humans and stuff. Anyway I made my way to the door. Toriel: "oh by the way. Before you go" she started walking up to me. She place a hand on my shoulder. Toriel: "thank you. For befriending my family" Than she went back upstairs. I left the lab. As always. The heat. But that hotlands for you. Always hot. I continue forwards. I hear a notification. I go to check my phone. I than see a message from toriel. It says "I forgot to mention that I added you to something called undergroundchat. It where you can talk to friends and send pictures" She than send me. Showing her clean desk. I see a comment from asriel. Asriel: "you always like clean mom. I never see you make a mess!" I chuckled. That mom for you. Always sees something to clean. I continue walking. As always I follow the past that infront. Maybe I should have taken the elevator. Oh well. I will when I get to the elevator. I than see MK has added me to a group. MK: "hey human! I was told you made it to hotland! Not my favorite place to go too. After all. It hot and I don't have arms to get rid of sweat. Frisk should be there! Running whatever business she doing!" I smiled. She is going to be at that guard station near the elevator. Maybe me and her can hangout. I want to get to know her. Maybe understands what something wrong that asgore mention. I mean. I was happy. So why not her? I hope she will tell me. Asriel send me his hidden stash of pies and told me to know tell dad. Too bad I did. Asgore: "that where it is!!! Asriel!!!" Than next picture shows asgore running after asriel with him yelling asriel: "human!!!!" I started chuckling. I didn't notice I was standing on the air vets. They shoot me up and I landed hard on the ground. Ow. Looks like I should watch where I'm going. I than see a picture of a photo of toriel and asgore and asriel. Saying. I'm still thinking of yous. Maybe I should help get them back together. That what frisk did when she help me with asgore secret. Now i wonder what secret mom has. Anyway I got to a big door. I than hear a phone ringing. I grab my phone and notice it is from toriel. I answered. Toriel: "hello! So as I was watching you from the cameras. There are two puzzles. One to the left of you. And one to your right. Each one has a puzzles that same. But very different Each time. It changes so that everyone doesn't spoil how to complete it. Thought that you should know! Don't worry! I'll help! When you get there. I'll see what I can do help!" Great. It one of those puzzles that frisk mention. That are like shooting a core to compete it. I think. I don't know. I guess I'll see for myself. I went to the left. I continue walking. I than see a big building that holds the puzzles. I enter inside. Now. This is not the shooting puzzles that I remember. It a game!!! Toriel: "hey! You made it! Welcome to shooting the humans out of the sky! In short. Human shoot down. Yeah. I should let you know. That all of them are created to destroy humans. Thought it would be great idea. Have fun! You have 5 minutes to compete it!" What. Than they hang up. Great. Ok. Starting now. I grab the controller and start. I see humans in spaceships while a monster in a spaceship is shooting them. It reminds me of a game called galaxy war. Anyway I continue firing. I need to make sure that I grab the power up. I got to level 2. Time reset. But more humans appeared. More and more of them appeared as I get to more levels. I got to level 20. The boss level. It a big human in a robot. Of course it going to be hard. It the boss. But hey. I can do it. I'm not going to spend my time doing this all day. Since I'm the main human that fallen. I wonder. Does time or days even go past? I don't think that even one day or time ever goes past. I don't remember. I finished it as I hear the sound of something unlocking. I left where I was and head for the other one. I walked all the way to it. I see monsters hanging around there. Why do they? Anyway I enter inside. I than see another game look in there. I thought they were puzzle. Not games. They were move blocks out of the way and shooting a block that completes it. This one looks like a fighting game. Oh well. Let see. Monster vs humans. Great. I should have known. There monster like characters. Vs humans. They all have firing styles. Hodoken! I remember that word from another game. Can't remember what game I remember it from. Anyway. I spam it. Because that how you win. By spaming the same move over and over again. It not cheating. Just because I know how to do it. Even when I played against asriel. I just spam the same move over and over again. Yeah. I just want to get this over with. The humans character get harder and harder each level. Too bad they can never defeat a spamer. I got to the last level. Looks like that evil villain from the game. Looks like I'm going to have to get serious and use combos. In the end. I finished it. I hear the sound of it unlocking. I left the building and went to the door. It starts opening. So dramatic. I walk though. More vet puzzles. Why do we even have these puzzles here when it the only way forwards in this place. I knew I should have taken the elevator. I got to one more vet as it shot me into a dark place. I landed into a cage as it closed. Than the room light up. I looked around to be in a. Game show? Alphy: "hello there human!" I see alphy slide across the ground out of no where. Alphy: "and welcome to the game show! On today game! We are going to play a game called! Guess! What! This! Is!!" What? Than a screen appeared out of no where. Alphy: "photos will appear that will show you not the whole picture. So you must figured who or what it is! And if you get it wrong!" The floor under me open up. Lava pool. Great. Alphy: "now let begin! But first! Why dont we do a little Sponsor ad!" Than a screen playing a dog show appeared. All cameras point to it. I than hear a call. Toriel: "hello? You hear me?" Toriel. I hope you've a plan. "Yup. Go ahead" toriel: "so alphy is going to make it so difficult that you will never know who it is or what it is. Don't worry. Keep your phone on and i will tell you! Let do this together!" I nodded. Than the screen went away. Alphy: "now! Let us begin! What! Is! That!" Wasn't it called guess what that is?  Oh well. Let get this over with.
*let the game show begin!*
Alphy: "who is this!!" All I see is white. Toriel: "this is easy. It doggo!" It is? Oh. "Doggo!" Alphy: "that correct!" Yes! But hell. Just how far did she zoom it. It like the screen was way to zoom in. Alphy: "for the next one!" Than something blue appeared on the screen. I think I know this? Nope. No clue. Toriel: "another easy one! Icekep!" Wait. Is that the name of that pointy head monster at snowdin? "Icekep?" Alphy: "correct! Almost like you know this somehow" no. I don't. Alphy: "next!" Than it showed a purple screen. Alphy: "bet you will never know that one!" What the hell was purple. Toriel: "alphy. I would like a challenge!" I wait for her to tell me the answer. Toriel: "oh right. It alphy" your serious. "Alphy?" Alphy: "that a very easy one! Next one! Let see if you can figure it out!" Than it started changing. Into different ones. Or colors. Or something. I don't know! It just changing. Alphy: "times going!" God damn it! What is it. Toriel: "how disappointing alphy. These challenges are just so" then it turns into nothing. "Nothing?" It was right. Toriel: "easy" alphy: "damn it! I should have known that the amazing toriel would help you!" Toriel: "after all. I am your mentor" alphy: "well just you wait! I'll make sure to think of something that you can't do!! Thanks for watching fans!" Than alphy left. The floor closed and the cage let me go. Toriel: "sorry that I was enjoying it. I never had a chance to do anything like this in years. But I'm glad that you ok. I would never let anything happens to you. That a mother's wish" mom. I could cry with how much she cares. But I must not say anything about that time. I want to forget it. I really do. I continue ahead.

Player: "hello. Hello! Everyone here! Oh right! This is where they have been! I hope they don't mind me staying for a bit! I want to see what going to happen. Hey you. Stop typing. Stop. I said. Yeah. I'm talking to you. Even to you. I'll be back. When it comes to it!"