chapter 13: toriel the royal scientist.

Chara pov.
I got back to the cave. Time to head for hotlands. I hope I run into frisk again. I want to get to know her. I want to love her. I already miss our time together. Just wish I had a men part. Anyway. I head though the tunnel and got to the walk way to hotlands. There the sign for hotlands. Welcome to hotlands! I don't know why dad thought that was a good idea. I mean. It so out of place since waterfall is more of a paradise. I walk down the path way. I can feel the heat already. God I hate it. I'm already sweating. Hotlands has never been my favorite place. It ok. When I'm not letting my clothes stick to myself. I got to one of frisk guard station. But she not there. Damn. I really want to talk to her more. Oh well. I continue walking. I see a cooler there. I grab a cup and fill it. I throw it on my self to cool down. Damn that felt good. At least for a bit. I got to the door of a very white building. It open. I enter inside. It dark. Did mom forgot to turn the lights on. I than see a big screen. Hey. It Me. I than went to look for a light switch. ???: "well well well!" Hm? Where was that voice coming from? Than a light turn on. Shining on someone. Oh no. ???: "I have been waitting for you human girl!" Than someone broke though a wall. Standing in the spot light. ???: "the humans of destruction. The one that will bring our end. And" the whole room light up. Alphy: "the theft of my spot light!!!" Of course. It you. Und- I mean. Alphy! Even if I didn't meet you. I just want to say that. Yeah. "I. What?" !alphy: "I see! You are trying to hide that was not your plan at all! Very smart! But I'm not going to believe that! You can't hide it from me!" Than a. What is that? A long. Type weapon that looks like a spear. But has a axe at the end. Alphy: "I'll stop you here and now!"
(❤)
What the? Is battling me. Right now? Ok. I went into act. There only check. I guess I should spare? I push spare. Alphy: "taste my fury!!!" Alphy was about to send attacks at me. ???: "alphy" that voice. There only one monster female that sounds so caring and loving. Maybe a bit scary when she get mad. Alphy: "oh! Um!" I than see a shadow hovering over alphy. ???: "did you break though the wall. Again" alphy: "I. Um" ???: "and why are there cameras which I told you not to record anything in my lab?" She sound very upset. I better step back. Alphy: "but! It the human!" ???: "did i not make my self clear" alphy: "the human!!" ???: "did I not make my self clear" alphy: "yes...you did" ???: "you know what going to happen. That hover board you want. Will have to wait" alphy: "wait! But I need it for my next show!!" ???: "you should have thought of that when you didn't listen. Now" I see a floor infront of alphy. Than toriel picked up alphy and threw her into the hole. Alphy: "ahhhhhhhh!!!!" The hole closed up. Than toriel step infront of me. Toriel: "hello there. Do not be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. Good thing I got here. She would have damaged my lab and hurt a innocent child like you"
(You win)
Toriel: "there we go. My name is toriel dremurr. I am the royal scientist. And I have been waititing to meet you since I saw you step out of that lock door" on right. I forgot that there was a camera in that bush. Toriel: "I been watching you though the camera. Hoping that nothing happens to you. Because I want to help you. Yes. I been hoping that you would come here so that I can help you though hotlands" just hearing moms voice. Makes me remember how sweet she is. Toriel: "my lab will be your safe house. If you ever need anything just ask. I spend my time up stairs or watching videos that my son sends me on my computer. By the way. Do you have a phone? I would like to have a look at it if you don't mind" I hold out my phone. I show it to toriel. Toriel: "wait. That model. Oh my goodness. It been many years since I seen this model. Don't worry. I'll be right back" Than she went upstairs. This is how frisk was able to update her phone. Dad must have been surprised. I looked around as I wait. Mom desk is clean. Of course it would be. Mom the type to clean than have things that are dirty. Unlike dad. Who never has time to clean. I smiled at the thought. I looked at the broken wall. Was alphy there the whole time? How did she get behind there? I see a tea cup. Mom favorite tea has always been cinnamon. And butterscotch as well. One time me and asriel made cinnamon and butterscotch tea. Mom loved it very much. Even if it was a strange idea. Butnshe loved it anyway. I see her computer. I wonder. If I should look though her history. I went to sit on her chair. Toriel: "here. I am back" she saw me on her seat. Toriel: "awww. That cute. Is my seat that comfortable. Than I'll leave your phone here and tell you that I have upgraded it to our newer phones. You can now access your storage. And I put all your phone numbers as well. I'm surprised you had my husband and son number. Did you visit him?" I nodded. But I remember having asriel or getting his number. Toriel: "did he. Mention anything. About me?" Should I tell her? Na. It shouldn't be my business. "Nope" Toriel: "good. I shouldn't be getting you involved anyway. Just. Do I. Know you?" Hm? "No? We just met" toriel: "yes. We did. But. Why. Do I feel like. Or know that I seen you before. That I was captain" wait. How??? Toriel: "na. My husband has always been captain. I would never try to take his spot. Anyway I hope you enjoy your phone! Stay in my lab as long as you want! I put my phone number on it just to help you with any problems!" She than left. I got up and went to have a look around.

Fell: "man. Everyone toriel sound nice while my one only cares about hurting me or kill me. Lucky them"